does Jon Jones beat Cyril Gane?

I don't think so.

Yes.

Boring ass jab win

Yes, I would bet JJ if pushed to answer. 

It would be worse then what we just watched

1 Like

Gane has a great jab early in the fight.  Roz couldn't get out of the way... he didn't even have time to flinch.

NHBDaddy -

It would be worse then what we just watched

I agree with this.

1 Like

Faster, more aggressive, more experienced.

Idk if he will have the same power as the other heavies but I think he will beat most of the challenges he takes up at the higher weight.  

Easily, yes. The things Gane does well in stand up look like basic Jon Jones. No spinning shit. Jon knows how to avoid power. In the clinch and on the ground, it won’t even be close. Jon will big brother him with picograms of new muscle and power. 

2 Likes

Jon could probably take him down and submit him.

That was a boring ass fight.  But Cyril was toying with a phenomenal striker.  Any time Cyril clinched up, he looked way better.  I think Jones gets manhandled and outboxed.

1 Like
IBProfane -

Jon could probably take him down and submit him.

Lol no

7 of his last 10 have been decisions

1 Like

JBJ dominates either of those 2.  He's not gonna stand and strike with those guys, and his wrestling is better than their standup.  They'll be held down and punished.  He looked like shit against Santos and Reyes because he tried to strike.   That's not his strong suit, but he has good cardio and if he wanted anyone on their ass, he has the skills to get them there.  Not to mention that 7ft reach, it's not like guys ate gonna easily hit him.  

The whole fight I was thinking.  Well, here’s two guys that don’t stand a chance against bones. 

YourStoryisCoolBro -

Idk if he will have the same power as the other heavies but I think he will beat most of the challenges he takes up at the higher weight.  

He hasnt been that aggressive the last few fights. 

1 Like

Barely scraped by a 185'er with two busted knees.

Yeah those two huge HW's don't have a chance.....

2 Likes

Jon's last 3 fights:

Dominick Reyes - Decision - Many thought he lost 3-2

Thiago Santos - Split Decision - Many even a judge thought he lost

Anthony Smith - Decision - Uneventful fight

If you put any of those 3 against Gane they would get destroyed. 2 of them even were Middleweights not long ago... 

I know Gane just got done with a boring fight but it was a dominant fight, he won every round, and his opponent was dangerous. I think we have to wait and see how Jon does at HW because he could better but he could be worse too. And if he is the Jon from his last 3 fights then he loses to Gane in my opinion.

1 Like

Gane beats jones I think. Jones could probably take him down. That’s his only shot. 

Ryann Von Doom -
YourStoryisCoolBro -

He hasnt been that aggressive the last few fights. 

He killed DC, after that he looked like he trains once a week, probably no worth opponent

Tim Duncan -

Boring ass jab win

Man you gotta admit, those jabs were SHAAARP in the first couple three rounds.  I know it's not going to be well-received here, but it reminded me of Anderson vs Leben.  Roz didn't even get a chance to react... he definitely improved in the 4th and 5th with head movement, he quit eating them after the third, I assumed because Gane started tiring.