Does Lawler have any chance?

"Hendricks punching power and physical strength is greater than Lawler.

No way. Lawler is an absolute beast in the punching department. Don't forget that Lawler was sleeping fools at 185lbs regularly before moving down to 170lbs where he's being doing exactly the same thing. He's easily one of the hardest pound for pound hitters in the sport and has been for years.

Robbie wins, then defends his title against Diaz... Mark my words. Phone Post 3.0

It would be one of the greatest stories in MMA if Robbie won.

Him coming back to the UFC has been simply awesome.

WAR RUTHLESS!!!!!! Phone Post 3.0

Pat miletich had to stop sparring with Robbie as he wanted to be able to remember his kids names. Robbie for the strap! Phone Post 3.0

lol at hendricks punching harder than lawler

Maybe lawler will choke... Phone Post 3.0

Lawler is not a natural lefty. He is a righty turned southpaw. Hendricks is a true southpaw. Robbie's best punch is the lead right hook/overhand (see Manhoef)

Gonna be interesting.

Robbie wins this. Phone Post 3.0

Ya lawler has huge power and more options standing. Johnny's boxing is solid but lawlers got the kicks Phone Post 3.0

@ Ben Gardners boat VU!
Pat told me he hit's crazy hard! Robbie round #1

Manhoef was suppose to destroy lawler as well

Didn't work out that way Phone Post 3.0

Koschek learned the hard way as well Phone Post 3.0

Does Hendricks have any chanse?

Herman Munster - 

Rory will be taking the belt within a year.

derp

FightToLive - @ Ben Gardners boat VU!
Pat told me he hit's crazy hard! Robbie round #1
Haha. Thanks man.

I love that by Pat giving Robbie his props. Phone Post 3.0

lawler just beat a guy many thought was the heir apparent . he def has a chance and I think a good chance Phone Post 3.0

Hendricks' striking is very one-dimensional, and he wades in a lot. That could be a huge mistake against Lawler. Phone Post 3.0

Fan of both Hendricks and Lawler. Gonna be great fight, both are motivated, we all win no matter what the outcome!

wrongaboutVitali - Lawler is not a natural lefty. He is a righty turned southpaw. Hendricks is a true southpaw. Robbie's best punch is the lead right hook/overhand (see Manhoef)

Gonna be interesting.

Wrong... You will never see Rob sign an autograph with his right hand. He just hits that hard with both.

As a fan of the sport, I'm excited! Johnny Hendricks!!! The guy is a monster! I have no problem doing it in Texas. I have no problem with the betting experts opening us as the dogs. I have no problem with the ranking systems giving a hiccup. "Does Robbie Lawler have a chance?" Yes, the UFC just gave us a chance, and that's all we needed. I'm telling you, the UFC Fans win on this one, either way. Both are amazing fighters! I still think we will make Hendricks shoot on this one, but he probably should. Either way, these guys are gonna come and leave it all out there! I'm excited!! See y'all in Texas!!!