Does Lawler have any chance?

Robbie surprised me against Rory, so I wouldn't be surprised. Great power, defensive wrestling is a good start.

I think Johnny may take it, but just a gut feeling. Will be hoping on the upset, but would be happy to see Hendrix with the strap, he's great to watch and a great guy. Phone Post 3.0

Really hope Robbie takes it! War ruthless Phone Post

John M -

Lawler definitely has a good chance, but i just feel like Johny is destined to win that belt, and his big wrestling advantage is really hard to ignore....

Actually, I think Johnny is destined to NOT get that belt.

Look at his history... Phone Post 3.0

Lawler! Phone Post 3.0

Ghost of Retard -

Lawler has a big chance, he has pretty good wrasslin defense, with tremendous bowling ball knockout power. 

This fight will be the most exciting WW title fight in yrs.

Hell yes VTFU Phone Post 3.0

I really thought Robby would lose to Kos and Rory and he suprised me. Johnny will be the favorite and rightly so but Robby has a good chance, especially if he can get past the early rounds td's and g&p.

Enteri is a stupid fucking cockfaggot of the highest degree. he's just cunty because Lawler beat his so called, "future GOAT" of the division. gsp and rory's genitals are all up in op's orifices.

Good chance at laying Johnny flat in the middle of the ring. Hendricks may get cocky and want to play hands. If he gets hit it's over.

White347LX -
FedorEmilioEstevez - I don't want either to lose to be honest Phone Post 3.0

My thoughts exactly. I think Bob takes this one, though.
2 of my favorite fighters. But it would be bad ass to see ruthless win the strap. Phone Post

Tripitaka's Triangle - Hendricks got rag dolled by GSP.

Robbie has a big shot here Phone Post 3.0
I...I don't..even...wut? Phone Post 3.0

Robbie has a chance to beat anybody at any weight IMO. Maybe not a huge chance depending on the fight, but a chance none the less. Against most of WW, I wouldn't count him out in the slightest. Not to mention, I know Hendricks has been on the MMA scene long enough that he doesn't get octagon jitters anymore, but Robbie's first stint in the UFC was while Hendricks was still wrestling in college. He was sort of spotty back then, but he still beat the likes of Tiki and Lytle. He's been beyond impressive in his last three fights. I'm not saying Hendricks can't win, but he's certainly going to have to work for it Phone Post 3.0

The concensus is Robbie Lawler... not a big surprise. I'll bet on Lawler as well... +200? Good fucking odds.

Melvin Manhoef is twice the striker Hendricks is....guess what?

ABE FROMAN - Melvin Manhoef is twice the striker Hendricks is....guess what?
Exactly Phone Post 3.0

Robbie Lawler is the pound for pound most powerful striker in MMA. That guy could knock out a rhino...

If Hendricks is smart he wont trade with him.

I see Robbie as a fighter and Hendricks as an athlete. Either guy could win on any given night, but my gut says Lawlor is going to take it to Hendricks. Robbie had the experience edge, monster fucking power (through 3 anyways), and the balls to fight guys in a way that they're not used to, albeit reckless at times. His technique had vastly improved over the last few years as well. anyway let's face it - he has the better comeback kid story and he's just more genuine and likeable than Hendricks.

With all of that being said, johnny did impress the shit out of me against gsp. I do think he will be able to use his size and power at will, But if Robbie doesn't eat a left hook while Hendricks is fresh, I think he finds a way to win.

I still agree with the odds, cuz I like a good dog any day of the week, and Robbie is as live as they come. Can't wait.

I think this is a tough match for Hendroids. Hopefully the punch lawler can gain the victory and stop Hendroids almost religious tirade of "that belt will be mine, I know it will". He almost sounds like a super villain. Phone Post 3.0

Hendricks won't take this fight serious because of the GSP fight. As a result, he'll get his shit pushed in IMO.

Don't take Ruthless lightly Johnny. Phone Post 3.0

War ruthless!! Phone Post 3.0