Does Nunes Stand a Chance?

Trumpsstinkypinky -

I honestly think that Nunes has a better chance than anyone else cyborg has fought or will fight in the ufc. I can see her getting cyborg hurt and jumping on a tko finish, or a submission off of a dazed cyborg. I don’t think she wins if it goes to the championship rounds and certainly not if it goes to the judges, cyborg simply is a machine that has one hell of a gas tank. Either way it will be a closer fight than most of you guys seem to believe 

This guy got it pretty damned close

ironbelly -

she's more skilled than cyborg. but cyborg is a massive roided up savage. I don't think the skilled level is enough to bridge those roided up gaps.

ahh so happy to be wrong. 

Well that escalated quickly :) Nunes really showed up. Wow. Excellent job and it will be fun to see if Cyborg will bounce back, or whether she will go Carano and Rousey’s route (abandonment).

I can’t imagine Cris ever getting back from this beating. She’ll move on to boxing where she won’t have to worry about USADA testing, and feast on midwest housewives with dreams of landing on a DAZN or Showtime card.

^^Midwest housewives had my coffee coming out my nose.  Thanks.