Does Tyson Fury stand any chance against Wladimir?

No!

And I can't wait to see Wladimir Klitschko put on a master class! Phone Post 3.0

Yeah he's too slow for Klitschko by a large margin.

The only one who can hang right now is Deontay Wilder. Phone Post 3.0

Shannon Briggs would whoop that ass! The first loss was just a fluke! He'd school both Klitchsko and Wilder in a hell in the cell match, 1v2 bro #LetsGoChamp Phone Post 3.0

Brigham - Yeah he's too slow for Klitschko by a large margin.

Age will get Klitschko before any other current HW gets him on their own merits.

So Wilder or Fury might be the one to get him, but both would be raped into Bolivia by a prime Wlad.

He is on the decline now, it just depends how quickly he falls off.

Kindly - Shannon Briggs would whoop that ass! The first loss was just a fluke! He'd school both Klitchsko and Wilder in a hell in the cell match, 1v2 bro #LetsGoChamp Phone Post 3.0
Anything you do, I do champ! Phone Post 3.0

Yes, he does.

A small HW with no punch who has only boxed for 6 years gave Wlad fits with the slightest bit of aggression last night.

Fury isn't the most talented guy in the world, but when Wlad clinches with him, Wlad is going to get smacked around and pushed around. Tyson is more physical and Wlad is a compulsive holder. Fury KO'd Cunningham with a short punch coming out of the clinch.

It's going to be an ugly mess of a fight, but Tyson has a 30% chance of winning.

I also rate Fury above Wilder.

Dr Doom - 

Age will get Klitschko before any other current HW gets him on their own merits.

So Wilder or Fury might be the one to get him, but both would be raped into Bolivia by a prime Wlad.

He's the same Wlad, he just fought someone with the slightest bit of speed and movement tonight and it made him look bad. He still panicked when he got hit, he still held like it was a waltzing competition. He still has the best jab since Holmes.

Heavyweight boxing could do with a shake-up Phone Post 3.0

Bobby Lupo -
Dr Doom - 

He's the same Wlad, he just fought someone with the slightest bit of speed and movement tonight and it made him look bad. He still panicked when he got hit, he still held like it was a waltzing competition. He still has the best jab since Holmes.
Lewis had a better jab. Phone Post 3.0

Bobby Lupo - Yes, he does.

A small HW with no punch who has only boxed for 6 years gave Wlad fits with the slightest bit of aggression last night.

Fury isn't the most talented guy in the world, but when Wlad clinches with him, Wlad is going to get smacked around and pushed around. Tyson is more physical and Wlad is a compulsive holder. Fury KO'd Cunningham with a short punch coming out of the clinch.

It's going to be an ugly mess of a fight, but Tyson has a 30% chance of winning.

Fury has chicken legs. Phone Post 3.0

I was shocked to hear there was nothing wrong with Wlad's right hand. He was just overly cautious and didn't want to throw it. Jennings speed and sporadic aggressiveness made Wlad unwilling to throw more than four or five right hands a round. That's wild to me for some reason. Phone Post 3.0

I wish he had someone to fight.

RJJ is my all time favorite and he had the same problem. Buy the HW division is the worst it's possibly ever been Phone Post 3.0

Samoa - 

I was shocked to hear there was nothing wrong with Wlad's right hand. He was just overly cautious and didn't want to throw it. Jennings speed and sporadic aggressiveness made Wlad unwilling to throw more than four or five right hands a round. That's wild to me for some reason. Phone Post 3.0

65 pro fights and the guy is still scared to commit with the right because of the potential for a counter.

He's got the Lesnar in him when the other guy starts firing. He's been that way since Sanders. He was running like Tito vs Wand in the Sam Peter fight.

Jennings shouldn't have made it past round 5. Wlad's safety first approach made for another shit fight.

Glad I didn't pay for a ticket.

He's 63-3 with 50 KO's. I'm not claiming he's a decision machine. I was just surprised to hear that there was nothing wrong with the hand. As early as the 5th I was thinking "gotta be something wrong with his hand, he stopped throwing the right with any intention." Phone Post 3.0

50 KO's Phone Post 3.0

awesomestprime - I wish he had someone to fight.

RJJ is my all time favorite and he had the same problem. Buy the HW division is the worst it's possibly ever been Phone Post 3.0

I think so. I think some of those guys that Tyson beat up on would give Wlad real problems. He'd have his hands full with Tucker, Tubbs, Thomas, Bonecrusher, Old Holmes, Spinks, Alex Stewart

Even Larry Holmes had to fight Norton, Spinks, Cooney and Shavers

awesomestprime - I wish he had someone to fight.

He will in Anthony Joshua, he just needs time. Whether Klitschko has it or not I don't know.
I hate Fury, hope he gets KTFO. Phone Post 3.0

Samoa - He's 63-3 with 50 KO's. I'm not claiming he's a decision machine. I was just surprised to hear that there was nothing wrong with the hand. As early as the 5th I was thinking "gotta be something wrong with his hand, he stopped throwing the right with any intention." Phone Post 3.0

He's not a decision machine by any means, but he's a jab robot. He beat Thompson without throwing a single right hand, and nothing was wrong with it, except throwing it allows for the possibility of a counter.

Wlad can KO most of this generation with only a jab

Lewis had a better jab, Mercer had a better jab.

Manny Steward knew what he had with vlad. A big strong guy, fast hands and no chin. Turned him into a clinch machine, just like he did with Lewis, which was the smart thing to do. Kind of fascinating because Manny trained tommy hearns who never clinched and tommy was a tall guy.

Anyway I'm rambling. The heavyweight division is so bad now. Anyone born after 83 has no idea how cool it used to be. Fuckig Renaldo snipes verse Holmes, tyson verse rudduck, Holyfield verse bowe. Michael dokes, pinklon thomas, Bert cooper, etc. lots of fun fights. Vlad is tough to watch and would have got his ass kicked bad in the pre 2000

Bobby Lupo -
Samoa - He's 63-3 with 50 KO's. I'm not claiming he's a decision machine. I was just surprised to hear that there was nothing wrong with the hand. As early as the 5th I was thinking "gotta be something wrong with his hand, he stopped throwing the right with any intention." Phone Post 3.0

He's not a decision machine by any means, but he's a jab robot. He beat Thompson without throwing a single right hand, and nothing was wrong with it, except throwing it allows for the possibility of a counter.

Wlad can KO most of this generation with only a jab
Never came close to KOing Jennings with a jab last night and wouldn't loose the right hand. It was surprising to me. Phone Post 3.0