DOH! $32 million lawsuit against UFC Pirate

32 million, so why that amount... just came up with that..

and a kid in his moms basement has 32 mill.

I doubt it

hahahahaha theyll be lucky to get 3200 out of him. What a bunch of turds.

LOL. Someone's getting grounded. Phone Post

Daverr - 

I doubt it

Isn't he 27?

What are they gonna take from the guy?
Probably just his financial future. Maybe some of his freedoms like the right to spend the money he earns on whatever he wants for the rest of his life. Bet he no longer gives a shit about the results of the next ppv in light of his new problems. Phone Post 3.0

Lanceness021 - 
Daverr - 

I doubt it

Isn't he 27?

ya

that's a kid..

especially in danas mind

Lanceness021 - 
Daverr - 

I doubt it

Isn't he 27?

Well that changes everything! He should easily have 27 million

Damn. Secludedly was one of the fastest uploaders with high-quality content.

*pours out a little IBC root beer for a homie*

EvilMaster - You know, back in the dark days. It was proper to spread the sport around. It was us keeping the sport out there, that built the core hardcore fan base that the UFC enjoys today. And that kept the UFC alive.

But those days are gone now. Everything is stable with our beloved sport. We can all sit back and just bitch about the little things that Dana does that we don't agree with. We don't have to worry about it going away anymore. Cause it's not going anywhere.

A number of years ago, Dana asked us all, very politely I might add. To stop spreading the shit around.

They don't need our help at all anymore in that way. It isn't "helping" anymore. Now it's just fucking theft. Whether you make money off it or not. It's still just theft. And what's even more important, is that not only is it not "helping" the sport anymore. But it's HURTING the fucking sport that you are thinking that you are a fan of!!

Just stop. Or else you will end up like this fucken guy. 32 million fucking dollars! Are you kidding me?? Fuck that shit, stop fucking around on the internet kids.

It's a new world, and it's not gentle.
Meh, not worried about an organization that has said if you are exciting, finish fights, win, and become champion, we will pay you, then pay the exact guy they described 11 and 11. They are not making mma a big time sport, they are focused on greed now. Phone Post 3.0

Stupid as hell for him, but that lawsuit is pretty ridiculous as well.

You can't get blood from a stone. But you can get a court order to force that stone to pay a certain amount out of his paycheck until the judgement against him is paid off. Phone Post 3.0

UFC has a loan of $450 million due in 2015. Instead of paying it off over time the owners have been raking in the profits instead. Now they're trying their hardest to round the money up.

OblongBox -

UFC has a loan of $450 million due in 2015. Instead of paying it off over time the owners have been raking in the profits instead. Now they're trying their hardest to round the money up.

Not true, they know they won't collect the money and are just trying to scare other people from doing the same. That is why they listed the amount when they filed the suit, vs going the normal route and doing discovery. They will spend more in legal fees on this case then they will collect but the kid they are suing is fucked for life. Phone Post 3.0

LOL @ trying to get blood from a turnip Phone Post 3.0

Let me bang bro -

wownder what hes ug acccount sn is

Probably Let Me Bang Bro Phone Post 3.0

He was directly profiting off stolen content. This is much different than WATCHING a stream, he was streaming and uploading for money. Dude was fucking dumb Phone Post 3.0

Secludedly did good for a lot of people, I wish him the best of luck. Without him many would never have become UFC fans in the first place Phone Post 3.0

"Steven, just you wait until your father gets home!! You're going to be in big trouble mister. Big trouble!!!" Phone Post

GenghisKwan - Secludedly did good for a lot of people, I wish him the best of luck. Without him many would never have become UFC fans in the first place Phone Post 3.0

That may be true, but it sounds like he let it go to his head. Bragging about being the best, asking for money, not covering his ass properly.

Now he can't do any good for anyone.

Does Dana and Co really think this is going to work lol?