Don Frye & Dan Severn talk about who would've won if Royce Gracie had fought Tank Abbott in the UFC?

For later. Anyways they both dont like Tank I believe so im a take a wild guess and say they think Royce would win

thats not what they said lol

Out with it. We are not watching your YouTube video for clicks bro

8 Likes

hey retard…do you think i am don frye or dan severn? …shut that banana loving mouth of yours up NOW

2 Likes

What did they say. Tank does massive damage for a few minutes then he has a heart attack. Fight is decided in the first two minutes, If Royce avoids bombs or Tank lands. I got Royce

4 Likes

frye said tank would break royce’s jaw
severn was more political

1 Like

I loved prime Tank but he always found a way to lose fights. I was picking him to beat Mir and he didn’t land a single punch

2 Likes

that is a very good point he did find ways to loose usually
but royce never got hit in his life with the power that that tank had
and tank did know some grappling

also royce did leave the ufc quick once guys like tank, oleg, ruas, etc started to come in

You gonna post what they said or keep posting for clicks fuckboi?

1 Like

so banana sucker…you cant even READ …scroll up and you will get your answer
beta boy…now shut that beta mouth up

Tank would eventually get armbarred or triangled. Tank wasn’t smart enough to keep it on the feet, and he’d gas out eventually.

6 Likes

Yeah, I’m a Royce hater but tank in ufc 1-3 goes down against Royce.

2 Likes

In for later

Bottom line Royce was an over achiever. Tank usually gave up if he didn’t blitz the guy in the first two minutes

5 Likes

If Tank didn’t punch a hole through his face in the first 5 minutes then there is a better chance. But Tank fought arguably a tougher guy for 16 minutes and it took him that long to run out of gas at altitude. It would come down to whether Royce could sustain that kind of beating for that long or not. I think Tank’s power and ability to crunch somebody with his fist is always there, just a question of whether he has the gas to hit you cleanly.

2 Likes

And especially important fights, like tournament finals or championships.

Tank was the original MMA bully, which particularly makes sense considering Tito would be associated with him later on. When he couldn’t just bulldoze his opponent, he broke.

100 percent true
but whats also true is that royce never got hit with a punch
that has half of tanks power

You mustn’t have saw Royce vs Shamrock 2, UFC 5, 1995.

1 Like

read the rest of my comment…
"that has half of tanks power<

ps if you think ken was a good puncher

lol