Don Frye on f*cking idiot Mark Kerr

I love Frye but lately sometimes he is hard to listen to. Slurring and stammering. I don’t if he is wasted or has taken too many shots to the head.

That said, I love that story he tells about meeting Wanderlei.

Hope Kerr is clean these days.  He seemed pretty open and honest.

BostonCharm -
Taco Muncher -
Lahi -

I haven't listened to any of Hannibals pro-wrestling interviews, but have enjoyed his MMA ones.  He's good at getting fighters to relax and open up about stuff you don't hear in other interviews.  True he doesn't have a huge knowledge base, but knows enough to get the job done.  A high level amateur wrestler and pro-wrestler, with decent MMA knowlege, makes for interesting conversations with the old school guys IMO.

Here he is explaining beef he had with Lanny Poffo backstage at some small-time wrestling show:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohvsVS71Kos

Didn’t watch vid but it was a work right. I think they admitted it later on. 

No grown man slaps another grown man like that in a real altercation. 

SickEye - 
BostonCharm -

I had no idea the Rock was making a Kerr movie. 

I’d like to know how a 50 year old is supposed to play a guy that was in his 20’s...

Because he’s on as much gear right now as Kerr was back when he was juiced to the gills?

7 Likes
BringBackHeadbutts -

This thread is awesome.  

Don Frye being Don Frye.  Drinking straight from the horse trolley water.

Tank Abbott drinking straight from the chlorinated pool ha ha ha

I wonder what woman has a womanly voice the way Don Frye has a manly voice.  Any suggestions?

I am always a tad jealous when dudes can grow thick ass facial hair like Don Frye can.  I have a thinned out part in the middle of my mustache and can only grow a strip from bottom lip, not have the wide coverage like Frye shows here.

I friend of mine from high school made it pretty far in modelling.  She was in the skulls movie with Pacie.  She was one of the hot chicks that came to the party to sex the new skull members and was the one that was assigned to bang pacie.  The dubbed her voice with another persons.  It was awesome to see her and a shock to her the voice.  But she has the most womanly voice naturally.

I think the reason Frye (and some others) cant stand Kerr is because Kerr has given some insight into Pride fight fixing

I just watched a Don Frye highlight video in honor of that badass interview. I miss old school MMA/NHB, when Don rocked a goatee in Pride it just wasnt right.

1 Like

In late

KhabibWinsTheRematch -

The guy doing the interview seems like an annoying twat of a fucktard, but I'll always listen to Don Frye talk, the dude is hilarious.

Suspicions of the interviewer being a douche bag confirmed when he interviewed Kerr and low key threw shade at Frye. Fuck that clown.

MMA attracts the biggest douche bag hangers on.

Yep. He talks like he has downs. Not a fan. 

Later 

Sub

"Im not here to suck anyone off" lol.  Frye is a good dude. I hope he is okay health wise

Vic Vinegar -
BringBackHeadbutts -

This thread is awesome.  

Don Frye being Don Frye.  Drinking straight from the horse trolley water.

I wonder what woman has a womanly voice the way Don Frye has a manly voice.  Any suggestions?

I am always a tad jealous when dudes can grow thick ass facial hair like Don Frye can.  I have a thinned out part in the middle of my mustache and can only grow a strip from bottom lip, not have the wide coverage like Frye shows here.

I friend of mine from high school made it pretty far in modelling.  She was in the skulls movie with Pacie.  She was one of the hot chicks that came to the party to sex the new skull members and was the one that was assigned to bang pacie.  The dubbed her voice with another persons.  It was awesome to see her and a shock to her the voice.  But she has the most womanly voice naturally.

Whats a Pacie?

HULC -
Vic Vinegar -
BringBackHeadbutts -

This thread is awesome.

Don Frye being Don Frye. Drinking straight from the horse trolley water.

I wonder what woman has a womanly voice the way Don Frye has a manly voice. Any suggestions?

I am always a tad jealous when dudes can grow thick ass facial hair like Don Frye can. I have a thinned out part in the middle of my mustache and can only grow a strip from bottom lip, not have the wide coverage like Frye shows here.

I friend of mine from high school made it pretty far in modelling. She was in the skulls movie with Pacie. She was one of the hot chicks that came to the party to sex the new skull members and was the one that was assigned to bang pacie. The dubbed her voice with another persons. It was awesome to see her and a shock to her the voice. But she has the most womanly voice naturally.

Whats a Pacie?

![](upload://ji0zImftrPXl50cd8ogfCVkxJRA.jpeg)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9j4nfyn8_28

BostonCharm - 

Don Frye legit is the most badass motherfucker on earth. I’m intimidated to even see that testosterone filled mustache through my TV

https://youtu.be/hZxXp4rm60Q

You wanna know how bad-ass Don Frye is?

Don Frye fought kung fu aliens with a samurai sword and then sicced Godzilla on them for good measure. Then he stared Godzilla down and was ready to fight that motherfucker too.

1 Like
None So Blind -
BostonCharm - 

Don Frye legit is the most badass motherfucker on earth. I’m intimidated to even see that testosterone filled mustache through my TV

https://youtu.be/hZxXp4rm60Q

You wanna know how bad-ass Don Frye is?

Don Frye fought kung fu aliens with a samurai sword and then sicced Godzilla on them for good measure. Then he stared Godzilla down and was ready to fight that motherfucker too.

https://youtu.be/KLZFksAhE_g?t=450

Jesus that’s badass 

Kerr seems right on the money when he says he thinks Frye is jealous of him because Brock chose Kerr instead of Frye. Frye attacks Kerr because Kerr said he was scared before his fights. Guess what? GSP said the same thing (scared before fights). Fedor said the same thing about that but said he learned to control the fear from his judo days.

Kerr seems like an alright dude. He could have shit all over Frye in response to Frye’s attack on him but he didn’t. Kerr NCAA Champ, Freestyle Champ, ADCC Champ, UFC Champ (2x tournament winner).

1 Like

1. Don Frye is awesome.

2. How did Don get his voice to be like that? My guess he wanted to sound that way and gradually got it. Simple as that.

3. Mark Kerr sounded very reasonable and cool in that video.

ShortyMac - Kerr seems right on the money when he says he thinks Frye is jealous of him because Brock chose Kerr instead of Frye. Frye attacks Kerr because Kerr said he was scared before his fights. Guess what? GSP said the same thing (scared before fights). Fedor said the same thing about that but said he learned to control the fear from his judo days.

Kerr seems like an alright dude. He could have shit all over Frye in response to Frye’s attack on him but he didn’t. Kerr NCAA Champ, Freestyle Champ, ADCC Champ, UFC Champ (2x tournament winner).

Kerr was a massive over achiever. I wanted to like him, but even at the time I didn’t think he was great as a fighter.