Donald Cerrone is a Cowboy...

http://kpbs.media.clients.ellingtoncms.com/img/croppedphotos/2010/12/03/the-warriors-way-M-044_060rv2_rgb_t614.jpg?a3ca5463f16dc11451266bb717d38a6025dcea0e

WHOOOO-AAAAAHHH

BEATUIFUL finish by COWBOY!

on a steel horse he rides~

Was Cerrone honestly a underdog?

Am I the only one who thought Petis did NOT look happy about that?

I mean yeah, I'm reading into subtle facial expressions.  And Cowboy's not necessarily in line for a title shot, but maybe only a couple wins away.  But Showtime doesn't look thrilled at the prospect of facing Cowboy down the road.

Cowboy: 1
Aloe Vera Assassin: 0 Phone Post

Slo-mo victory scream of "MOTHERFUCKER!" was epic. Gif request!

Me checking in as Brett Rogers High Kick, which was bizarre enough to begin with, and this is one of the last times I'll be checking in as that. From now on, I'm going to be Cerrone's Cowgirl thanks to Kevin Chandler. First off, I fucked up Cerrone is an absolute Savage. The kid definitely deserves a top contender at this point. As for Charles, I hope he bounces back from this loss. 

So props to Cowboy, I guess I'm his Cowgirl right? lol

Just to add to the comedic value of the SN bet. I was thinking of using a gay cowboy pic, any ideas? 

MartialArtsMixed - on a steel horse he rides~

You can run on for a long time

Run on for a long time

Run on for a long time

Sooner or later God'll cut you down

Sooner or later God'll cut you down

Brett Rogers High Kick WTF II -  Me checking in as Brett Rogers High Kick, which was bizarre enough to begin with, and this is one of the last times I'll be checking in as that. From now on, I'm going to be Cerrone's Cowgirl thanks to Kevin Chandler. First off, I fucked up Cerrone is an absolute Savage. The kid definitely deserves a top contender at this point. As for Charles, I hope he bounces back from this loss. 

Just to add to the comedic value of the SN bet. I was thinking of using a gay cowboy pic, any ideas? 

Lol, I keep forgetting you're new to the UG.  The SN bet is only for 30 days (I mean, we didn't specify, but that's usually the normal time).  You don't have to change it forever!  That would suck!

As for the pic, I responded in the other thread, but if I get to choose the icon too then it's...

THE Kevin Chandler - 
Brett Rogers High Kick WTF II -  Me checking in as Brett Rogers High Kick, which was bizarre enough to begin with, and this is one of the last times I'll be checking in as that. From now on, I'm going to be Cerrone's Cowgirl thanks to Kevin Chandler. First off, I fucked up Cerrone is an absolute Savage. The kid definitely deserves a top contender at this point. As for Charles, I hope he bounces back from this loss. 

Lol, I keep forgetting you're new to the UG.  The SN bet is only for 30 days (I mean, we didn't specify, but that's usually the normal time).  You don't have to change it forever!  That would suck!

As for the pic, I responded in the other thread, but if I get to choose the icon too then it's...

So I email Chris or PM him? What do I do? 

Brett Rogers High Kick WTF II - 
THE Kevin Chandler - 

So I email Chris or PM him? What do I do? 

Dude I need some help....

email snchange@mma.tv or snchanges@mma.tv

props to BRHK for handling this like a man

DamnSevern - props to BRHK for handling this like a man

Thanks brother, I appreciate it. 

Brett Rogers High Kick WTF II -

Agreed. Not too common anymore.

Although I can't WAIT to see the new sn and pic! Phone Post

THE Kevin Chandler - 
Brett Rogers High Kick WTF II -

Agreed. Not too common anymore.

Although I can't WAIT to see the new sn and pic! Phone Post
Just emailed the guys, how long you think it will take? 

I pulled this from another thread/argument and felt it deserved to be in this thread...

mcpeepants232003 - 

The fact that you are even arguing that Cerrones stand up is on the same level of either Barboza or Njokuani shows how deep down your throat his peepee is.

(edited out unimportant boolsheet)

Cerrone is not on the same level,as a striker, as Njokauni, Barboza or Guillard. This is fact, truth, gospel or whatever you'd like to call it. Elite level strikers don't go their entire career without ever finishing someone by strikes.
Which, of course, I now have the pleasure of quoting alongside this...

FryedTakayama - @danawhite

Dana White 

FON and SUB go to Lytle KO of the night cowboy they won 65k! Thank u Chris Lytle for 9 years of WARS and CLASS!!

Then get to ask the wonderful question, is KO of the Night good enough for ya?

Is, was, and always will be a Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone fan.  And he was an absolute gentleman when I met him....is my homo showing?

Holy shit, a man of his word?!?! Rare in this day and age, rarer more on this forum. Props dude.

and HUGE props to Cerrone tonite, holy shit the guy brought it tonite.

Leghound - 

Holy shit, a man of his word?!?! Rare in this day and age, rarer more on this forum. Props dude.

and HUGE props to Cerrone tonite, holy shit the guy brought it tonite.
Thanks man, well, I'm officially Cerrone's Cowgirl now....(awkward pause)...I'll catch up with you guys later, I guess.