Donate Toys 4 Sick Kids 4 XMAS

jake- stop acting like an idiot man. either that or you are trying to troll me

just send them to the hospital if you dont like me or trust me. i have a lot of support on this project where i wont fail providing a solid christmas for the children of st. judes

FG,

I am not sure how my question got turned around the way it did, but I guess that is human nature. Anyhow, I just wanted to make sure that you are not attempting to use my donations in an attempt to lower your tax liability.

I donate a decent amount of money to different charities and I use the donations as a tax benefit every year. I will drop you an email later this week and we will discuss how I may assist you in your endeavor to help such a worthy charity.

JS,

If I donate, it will be more than a toy, however, I do appreciate your concern.

Donaite to the Jake Shields Foundation if you want a worthy cause!

Jake, for what it is worth, to an unbiased observer you are coming off as a jerk with an agenda. Robert is asking for donations to a childrens hospital, and offering an alternative address for those less trusting.

Where is the problem,and why is yours a more "worthy cause"?

Cause I am involved with it!

Okay guys and gals...I am an official sponsor of St. Judes so if it something you want to write off on your taxes then just please send the toys to my home with a note inside saying how much they all ended up costing you and I will then send you an official receipt from the St. Jude Hospital so you can deduct it off your taxes.

Secondly everything I do is on file with St. Judes and can be researched if you guys so desire.

the number is 1-800-567-0636. I have been with them since 2001 through two schools. Ask how much was raised through USA Academy of Martial Arts in Kaukauna,Wisconsin...and Ghost Town Fitness Center in Kaukauna, Wisconsin through Robert E. Mrotek Jr.

you will get the information you need to prove I am not screwing over St. Judes or running a shady operation.

Once again if you feel more comfortable sending the toys to the hospital then please do so. Lets as a MMA community give these kids a terrific Christmas.

FG

p.s. Best wishes with your Foundations Jake. If you ever need help shoot me an email at StJudeCharity@hotmail.com

ttt

I imagine the odd genuine toy drive would make for ideal cover for the professional charity scammer.

TTT for the Jake Shields Fund

Trolling FG is almost a sport around here, but are you really such a jackass that you want to troll a charity Shields? Are you that starved for attention?

interesting how after i respond, give facts and details to be researched people still critisize me. Anybody that knows me, has dealt with me, or has worked with me knows I am not a scammer at all of any sort.

Fact is donate or dont donate. Send to me or dont send to me. That is why i listed the St. Judes address. Send there then!

ttt

ttt

ttt

Mrotek is not smart enough to scam anyone. Come on guys.

Nick Thompson is right as always. I am too dumb :)

ttt

ttt

ttt

Seems like everybody wonders why I am involved with St. Judes so much. So I will tell people why.

Growing up a couple and their child moved in next door to me when I was 5 years old with a daughter named Laura. We played together and hung out a lot. We were best friends. About a year later when I was 6 and she was age 8 she got very very sick and ill and was diagnosed with leukemia. Her parents didnt have a lot of money, and didnt have a very solid insurance and seeked out St. Judes. The hospital took care of her for 8 months in their hospital and then she came home. Nothing was ever said to me about her condition because I was only too young to understand. I hung out with her playing video games and watching movies because she couldnt go outside much because of her condition. She made routine check ups to St. Judes once a month to get checked out. I even drove down with them once to the hospital. When she was first taken in she wasnt expected to live past the year. She ended up living to be 11 years old and passed away due to her illness. I took it very hard obviously because I was only 9. She was my best friend. That was in 1993.

When I turned 13 in 1997 my school that I was attending was doing a charity fundraiser for Make-A-Wish Foundation for Wisconsin children. I worked side by side with my teachers and principles to learn how to make a difference in the community and from then on at age 13 I told my parents about what we were doing and that i wanted to do the same thing through martial arts for St. Judes. I was getting close to my black belt in Karate and one of the requirements was to do 50 hours of community service so I decided to do charity events through the martial arts school to raise money for St. Judes. From 1997-2000 I did all I could through middle school and high school, and the martial arts school from 1997-1998 raising money for St. Judes.

I then called the hospital when i started teaching at a local TKD school teaching Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and Karate telling them I wanted to be more involved and become a sponsor of the hospital. Ever since I kept doing charity work for the hospital. Then in November 2004 I came up with an idea to get the MMA community more involved and that is when my "Seminar of Champions" came out.

As for "criminal record." I have no criminal record. Search me up at http://wcca.wicourts.gov under Robert E. Mrotek Jr. All I have is a speeding ticket. I dont think it is fair to judge somebody over this stuff for trying to make a difference. I am not perfect or a saint, but I would never scam for money or steal from children being cured.