Done with the Arnolds

This thread has gotten ugly and off-topic. =(

Buttfish has caught the FU%KIING CORRRRRRRRRRRRECT! Brian928 you should watch what you say"And the you team started chanting U.S.A. when more then half your team looked to be hispanic?" so that you don't make yourself look like an ASS.

I did not bracket the pro Division. My students don't know everyone in the tournamen, they did there best at advancing the winners with the language problems at times. There were only a very few comparitively bracket problems given the amount of matchs that took place. I did not intervene on decisions and the only match that was redone involved one of my students, the referee said my student won the match,the competitor complained to Relson or Cooper I'm not sure which one. They made him fight the same guy again, my student scored over twelve points the second match totally dominating his opponenet. I had know problem with this if there is a discrepancy let them fight it out. I have wrestled and done Judo all of my life I have never experienced such Bias. If any American argued the way Pa depano did he would have been ejected. Master Bob.

I did not bracket the pro's and there was some of Relson's guys I think I didn't know who they were on the table on the only mat left going thats why we left.

" And the you team started chanting U.S.A. when more then half your team looked to be hispanic?"

So are you saying that Bob's team is full of wet backs or that Hispanics have no right to call themselves American???

Dude, thats a racist statement, you might want to apologize

TT mother fuckin Top

"From: whitebeltsenior
Date: 03/09/04 04:42 PM
441 Total Posts Ignore User

Guess we can see how someone gets a record of 500-0."

How the fuck does this become about Rickson?? 400-0 is bullshit but i bet Rickson would be more than willing to show you why he went undefeated. If you had the balls to say it to his face. Relson and Rickson are TWO different people...

"So are you saying that Bob's team is full of wet backs or that Hispanics have no right to call themselves American???

Dude, thats a racist statement, you might want to apologize"

I don't think you using the term "Wet Backs" is any less racist than the post u r quoting.

do you people think relson will do anything to save face or do you think he just doesnt give a shit because all of the money is in the bank?

bob shrimer, why does'nt arnold let you host the tourney. or do you think the brazillians would cry
because they modified the art and own it?

i wonder what relsons students have to say about his biased behavior?

don't let bob or relson run it.

arnold should call up brian cimins or kipp kollar and have a Grappler's Quest: The Governor's Classic.

or NAGA Columbus: THe Governor's Classic.

my brother sat for over 10 hours to grapple. that speaks for itself.

Date: 03/10/04 12:34 PM
1924 Total Posts Ignore User

"So are you saying that Bob's team is full of wet backs or that Hispanics have no right to call themselves American???
Dude, thats a racist statement, you might want to apologize"

I don't think you using the term "Wet Backs" is any less racist than the post u r quoting.

Its called irony...

My point was made its OK for BOB to make a comment about Brazilians but when someone makes a comment about his tema he starts to cry again. You only made one mistake on brackets, Ask Carlson or Pedro Sauer if you only made one? This tournament needs alot of improvement starting with refs that will pay attention, universal rules, and a larger room ( Greater Colombus center knew we were expecting over 1000 competitors and still gave us a room that seated 450 thats BULL SHIT), !!! Instead of bitching about something nobody can change please make comments that will help for next year! Oh yeah how about now rules for pro. no-gi

Brian 928 I directed my comments to the promoters of the tournament I was talking to Relson and whoever was next to him. Bias is bullshit! Cheating is wrong! In a matter of minutes Pa de pano and Relson took what was an awesome tournament for me and my team and turned it into garbage.If you want to suck ass go ahead in the end you have to live with yourself. I did nothing to be asshamed of I cheated no-one.I care about growth of the sport.THE RIGHT WAY! Honesty,Integrity,Enthusiasm.
Combat-Do table help didn't get paid for helping. The one thousand dollars that we made as a team goes to the inner city kids that couldn't afford to come to the events. We don't have any bullshit aggenda of claiming to be unbeatable. We compete to develope in mind ,body and spirit.We will and have for years staqy a close nit family of dedicated athletes.Combat-Do lead the way in Pankration until corrupt officials sickened our team with lies and cheating.we followed the lead of the Gracies in Jiu-Jitsu,Hoping to find Honesty,and integrity.
My team will be going to see the Machado's tournament. The NAGA tournament has proven to us what a great leader Kip Kollar is and we will always go to his tournaments. Like I said lead follow or get the fuck out of the way.Master Bob

I had a great time. Like most amature (I know, there was pro stuff too)events, it ran behind schedule, but my division got off pretty close to on time and I won 3rd place. Maybe if I lost my first match, I would be whinning and complaining, but like I said before, I had a great time.

My instructor is a Brazilian, and I think that did get me a slight advantage in one of my latter matches because he was able to argue for a delay so I could recover a little since my opponent was fresh. Other than that the ref's had little to do with my matches and I had a great time.

Regarding the OT, I've mentioned before: Garth (Relson's head ref.) said that there was an unlimited OT until the first point was scored, then Relson changed the rules to no OT.

Bob,
It's Garth, listen I am truly sorry about the end of the event. I am not sure exactly happened in your daughters match but from what I heard from the ref at the airport is that the match was given to the other competitor based on aggressiveness. I have worked with him befor and he seems to be a very stand-up guy. If the match was a tie and she was more aggressive their is not indication for OT, if that was not the case then my apologies are extended. I think things have gone a bit too far with all of the bashing taking place. Your folks were top notch, prepared, friendly and attentive. Your service at this tournament should be commended by everyone who attended. You were my partner on-the-mats all day Sat. and Sun and I want you to know that I personally enjoyed the experience working and interacting with you. You are admirable and well respected man and teacher Bob and I personally do not want to see you or your team leave the Arnold. I have not been asked by anyone to do this nor am I gaining any advantage by posting this communication. I would like very much to talk to you personally about all of this and find solutions to these problems. Please phone me at 912-871-1552 or I will call you if you send the number on this post.
Respectfully,
GARTH SPENDIFF

"And the you team started chanting U.S.A. when more then half your team looked to be hispanic?"

what a no class way to make a point, especially with all the hispanics serving overseas right now.

very nice of you garth!!

C-Lo after rading alot of your post do you really have the nerve to say show some class without taking your own advice???