Dont like the new weigh ins

It's all pretend now and they're taking their clothes off for no reason. If they already know the weights, what is the point of the scale? Phone Post 3.0

Why didn't they just film it at 10 AM? Phone Post 3.0

Lombard's erection wasn't pretend Phone Post 3.0

michegre - Why didn't they just film it at 10 AM? Phone Post 3.0
Everybody weighed in at different times. Anywhere from 10-2 Phone Post 3.0

And the fighters like it and that's what matters Phone Post 3.0

I just dont like the pretend aspect of it Phone Post 3.0

El Toro Tino - And the fighters like it and that's what matters Phone Post 3.0
Agreed, but the weigh ins itself has the feel of an event. Sometimes I watch to see whose gonna miss weight or like dried if. I feel half the suspense of the weigh ins have been taken away. Phone Post 3.0

Vote downs for an honest opinion. Disappointing. Phone Post 3.0

michegre - Vote downs for an honest opinion. Disappointing. Phone Post 3.0
The good news is, after 2 more you won't even know when they come. It'll take the sting away. Phone Post 3.0

R00STER -
michegre - Vote downs for an honest opinion. Disappointing. Phone Post 3.0
The good news is, after 2 more you won't even know when they come. It'll take the sting away. Phone Post 3.0
Haha! Phone Post 3.0

The actual weigh-in procedure is great. I think it is great for the fighters. I am all for it, I think most here are.

I think what most are criticizing is the mock weigh-in. There is no need to have them strip down and stand on the scale flexing. I think they should introduce the fighters and announce their weight then have them face off for photos. There is no need to strip down and stand on a scale.

Why not just do them early... at 10am now?

Card - 

Some fighters may not be ready at 10 am. Others may be ready and want to get it over with so they can eat and relax.

I liked it, thought it was better than the old way Phone Post 3.0

stevekt - The actual weigh-in procedure is great. I think it is great for the fighters. I am all for it, I think most here are.

I think what most are criticizing is the mock weigh-in. There is no need to have them strip down and stand on the scale flexing. I think they should introduce the fighters and announce their weight then have them face off for photos. There is no need to strip down and stand on a scale.
You guys are just tired of your girls ogling these fighters when their 8 packs are at their shreddest Phone Post 3.0

stevekt - The actual weigh-in procedure is great. I think it is great for the fighters. I am all for it, I think most here are.

Sounds about right Phone Post 3.0

stevekt -
Card - 

Some fighters may not be ready at 10 am. Others may be ready and want to get it over with so they can eat and relax.

This. I'm sure the fighters are wondering the same thing. "Why the hell am i taking my clothes off to stand on a fake scale?"

woops. meant to quote stevekt

Exactly Phone Post 3.0

It was weird. Phone Post 3.0