Don't poke fun of Kite Dale on Instagram...

He's always seemed like a douche to me. I don't follow him.

I have a real problem with dudes who pass off other people's shit as there own.

hizzo - I have a real problem with dudes who pass off other people's shit as there own.

Me too. He has ripped-off a lot of comedic stuff from my own personal website, www.kitdalebjj.com.

He's against drilling Phone Post 3.0

Anek - 
hizzo - I have a real problem with dudes who pass off other people's shit as there own.

Me too. He has ripped-off a lot of comedic stuff from my own personal website, www.kitdalebjj.com.

Exactly my point. Yea if I dont like his stuff, I can unfollow him. Literally all I did was make one comment about him reposting someone elses thing, not malice, no insults. He calls me a cunt and blocks me.

I just hate people using other peoples stuff, and devoting their lives to become e-celebs.

Anek - 

lol.... well done sir. I see what you did there...You've shened the shen!

Anek -

Perfect. Take my vote. Phone Post 3.0

Put a bad taste in my mouth when he asked fans to help financially support him in CA, and then he posted a pic trying on a Hugo Boss suit. Phone Post 3.0

I have blocked Anek.

He is not welcomed in this thread.

I have a friend that owns a Gi company. He was contacted by one of kits people. Basically they wanted free gis and $2000 a month for sponsorship. Phone Post 3.0

torquemada - Put a bad taste in my mouth when he asked fans to help financially support him in CA, and then he posted a pic trying on a Hugo Boss suit. Phone Post 3.0
Lol.

Anyone asking for handouts is usually a scammer Phone Post 3.0

BJJWorkouts - I have a friend that owns a Gi company. He was contacted by one of kits people. Basically they wanted free gis and $2000 a month for sponsorship. Phone Post 3.0
Kit has people?

So he thinks that he generates 24k in profits a year for a gi company by wearing their product? The guy is delusional.

I know world champs whose sponsorship is a bunch of gis and a couple hundred bucks. Phone Post 3.0

checkuroil - He's against drilling Phone Post 3.0

I read that article, (and I think there was a related video) and I was gobsmacked. He was essentially promoting the path to arrested development, widely recognized and contrary to all evidence we have about the mastery of motor skills. Phone Post 3.0

Who are you supposed to give credit to?  Someone posts a meme on the internet, and I repost it, I'm supposed to give credit to them?  They ripped it off some other guy.  You want us to cite a bibliography at the end of each post?  

Dude, we're not citing peer reviewed journals or something

Moaozinho -

Who are you supposed to give credit to?  Someone posts a meme on the internet, and I repost it, I'm supposed to give credit to them?  They ripped it off some other guy.  You want us to cite a bibliography at the end of each post?  

lol. I agree with this.

I just think a guy who claims to have a sense if humor would have better comebacks. However, he also has a right not to listen to shit from strangers in his ig Phone Post 3.0

Moaozinho - 

Haha I know, and you are right literally 99% of the time. I am talking like minutes after the "big name" guys post a meme, he instantly re-posts it as his own. And yes these guys will tag and give credit to where they saw it, if it was from another persons account.

I mean we all share stuff, and your right its not a big deal. I also dont sit there waiting for a guy with millions of followers to post something I know will be a hit, and instantly repost it on my own page every day like clockwork, then get butt blasted when one of my followers asks me why I do that. I think it bothers me because he does this to gain more followers and try and pretend to be a e celeb. "The real Kit Dale" for fucks sakes lol.

checkuroil - 
Moaozinho -

lol. I agree with this.

I just think a guy who claims to have a sense if humor would have better comebacks. However, he also has a right not to listen to shit from strangers in his ig Phone Post 3.0

Exactly. If someone did the same to me I wouldn't call them a stupid cunt and block them, I would probably... ignore them? It's really not a big deal, just when he does it all day its pathetic.

Kind of ironic that when people comment with "OMG KIT YOU KILL ME! WHERE DO YOU COME UP WITH THIS STUFF!!" he doesnt comment back, but if you call him out on taking it from someone else you get a prompt reply lol.

I hang a tonne of shit on him on his Facebook and he always sees the funny side of it.

Mates are for sex, m8 Phone Post 3.0

U wot m8 Phone Post 3.0