Don't poke fun of Kite Dale on Instagram...

Kit is awesome,i went to his gym as a stranger and he rolled and taught me a few tricks. His the nicest person that just likes making people laugh. I felt more then welcomed at his academy even did a little skit for his youtube channel for some laughs. Added him on ps4 and its been epic. Phone Post 3.0

http://imgur.com/Ysz75IY

This just popped on my facebook feed. Kit is going apeshit because someone on reddit posted that with that caption. Why even deny it jesus.

Roid Rage?

Haha i love how you're 100 % sure he's on the juice. Maybe just maybe he was focusing more on bulking every day at the gym, instead of training jits because he wrecked his ankle.. Phone Post 3.0

I've got nothing against the guy, sure he comes across as a bit full of himself but so what?

However anyone that seriously believes he isn't currently on roids is either delusional or plain gullible. Take your pick Phone Post 3.0

Slickflow - Haha i love how you're 100 % sure he's on the juice. Maybe just maybe he was focusing more on bulking every day at the gym, instead of training jits because he wrecked his ankle.. Phone Post 3.0

Without putting on any body fat in that time either, guys a genetic super hero!

Or because I am on TRT and know exactly how it works. If he wants to get into hollywood who cares, everyone does it. Just dont flip your shit and write rant posts about people saying you are on gear. Just makes it more obvious.

LOL at him coming to Hollywood. As someone who grew up in the area, I am so tired of people who come here to get famous. If he really loves acting then that is a different story. If he wants to do standup then that is as well however most of these types just want to get famous because they want to fill up a hole in their heart that didn't get filled by their parents.

Is he a true thespian? Does he love theater? Or is he just another one of the schmucks I see every day who thinks that they have something special that everyone will love. If it is the latter, then he should stay in Australia. We got enough people fighting for attention. Phone Post 3.0

Kit Dale IG post.

Random: LMAO someone said steroids. Try BJJ legend

Me @ random: BJJ Legend? Nah lol. Australian BJJ legend? Sure why not

Kitdale @ me : See ya later

Blocked for that comment lol.

I even explained my comment was because I don't see him as a Marcelo, Jacare, Terere or Roger. He did do a lot for Australian BJJ but he's not a "legend" just yet.

maybe you guys should train more and not get into e-fights on teh internet.

Ryan Prouty -

Did you spell "the" wrong on purpose? Phone Post 3.0

RobertKipness - Kit Dale IG post.

Random: LMAO someone said steroids. Try BJJ legend

Me @ random: BJJ Legend? Nah lol. Australian BJJ legend? Sure why not

Kitdale @ me : See ya later

Blocked for that comment lol.

I even explained my comment was because I don't see him as a Marcelo, Jacare, Terere or Roger. He did do a lot for Australian BJJ but he's not a "legend" just yet.
That's sad Phone Post 3.0

That's lame. I don't know much about the guy other than he is Australian and he is good at BJJ. It's a douchey move for him to take credit for other people's stuff. I think you did well by calling him out on it, OP. VU Phone Post 3.0

Ryan Prouty - 

I'm trying to earn my black belt in Keyboard jujitsu

He was annoying as hell commentating at Metamoris and not funny at all. Phone Post

He was annoying as hell commentating at Metamoris and not funny at all. Phone Post

Yeah him at metamoris was painful. We get it, you think you're a comedian. Phone Post 3.0

Aaronrodgers=GOAT - Yeah him at metamoris was painful. We get it, you think you're a comedian. Phone Post 3.0
That shows that other than his fawning sycophants, he is not amusing many others. It seems that comedy much like elite level bjj requires both a profound sense of timing and an innate ability. You can have one or the other but without both, one is simply nothing more than a wanna be.

Besides, other than jason stratham, is there much demand in Hollywood for a bald, hairy chested, shortish fellow with a funny accent? Phone Post 3.0

Bump for friend Phone Post 3.0

In fairness to him, on his Facebook posts, he has started crediting the original poster Phone Post 3.0

burner22 - In fairness to him, on his Facebook posts, he has started crediting the original poster Phone Post 3.0
Power of the atama ground Phone Post 3.0