Douglas Crosby, the piece of Sh*t crooked judge ..

LookAtThose1s - Anyone happen to read the comments on the streaming li k

"I can confirm this is a work. In his random rant about the Internet, he talks of his "intellectual wager" with his "collaborator" Jacques Vallée on deciding to not talk judging on the Internet. He also claimed Vallée helped create the Internet - a ridiculous statement. Vallée is a UFCologist who Chael had on ep.7 on his podcast. Prior to having him on, he talked to Guy Gadwah who was apparently Vallee's protégé. If you notice, Guy has the same voice as Doug Crosby. Guy Gadawah also doesn't exist. If you look him up, Guy Gadbois (pronounced the same as Chael pronounced Gadawah) comes up. Gadbois is a ladies man character that the Inspector plays in The Return of Pink Panther. Douglas Crosby has already been on the show, not many people noticed it because it was the least MMA-related podcast so far which is obviously what Chael Sonnen is known for. Crosby also talked about doing a "social experiment" when he opened up to the Internet regarding the 50-45 Penn vs. Edgar I decision back in 2010. He said he was playing a persona of the "judging genius" when on the Internet back in 2010 as a nod to Finley Peter Dunne (can't see the connection yet to that guy, but the persona point remains). The whole genius judge persona thing is a secret clue to Jacques Vallée again when they kept calling him "the genius Jacques Vallée" on the podcast.

TL;DR Crosby is buddies with Chael, they left many secret hints to Crosby being on the show earlier as a character known as Guy Gadawah, he has the same voice as Guy confirming this which means it's a work." Phone Post 3.0
Holy shit I think you're right, their voices sound exactly the same Phone Post 3.0

Haulport - 

Doug Crosby was the only judge to get the Masvidal fight RIGHT and yet this somehow turned from discussing Jorge being robbed even though EVERYONE thought he won (except Al, Ray and Matt) to people crusifing Crosby for being a bad judge. Well if this is about bad judging then let's look at Doug's record for the last few years and we can debate that.

How many fights do you think he got wrong?

http://www.mmadecisions.com/judge/39/Douglas-Crosby

Yeah its about time fans looked at judges careers rather than trashing them over single decisions. I dont know Crosby personally but thats a long cv

I also wondered what was going on when he mentioned jaques vallee.

He was an authour who wrote a book called something like "passport to magonia", it's about ufo's and folklore and weird shit like that. Phone Post 3.0

Chael kind of roid raged there or something.  Crosby was super long winded and beat around the bush a lot but I think he was slowly getting around to answering some questions.  Dude is just old and kind of out of touch and probably sleazy as well.

LilAspieBastard - 
byron2001 - Absolute waste of space..

I think he's just a sack of shit who happened to be in the right place/time for the judging gig. The way he was going on sounded like he suffered from some form of aspergers.. They literally can keep going on and on about nothing and think they're entertaining.

The sad thing is, he generally thinks he's important and special.

He may not've even thought he ruined Chael's interview, aspys have no idea and are generally used to people getting frustrated with them.

I hope Dana takes note and removes him from future shows.

As someone who actually is on the autism spectrum, I have to tell you that your diagnosis skills are for shit.

Shall I go on and on about it?

This isn't about you mate...

Know a lot of aspys mate, listening to his shit, there are a heap of red flags for it..

Podcasts are works now?

Tender Branson AKA Tendo - Podcasts are works now?

isnt everything with chael included a work?

Glock is spot on. Chael and Doug are buds. Doug got Chael into acting and have been friends for years Phone Post 3.0

you guys are all marks. i listened to chael's "rant" for a minute and a half and realized they were friends

Wow, can't believe Crosby's disrespectful behavior on the podcast and dodging the questions. Pretty unprofessional.
Not very encouraging for an MMA fan to have a guy like this as a judge.
And it only affirmed how unqualified MMA judges are.

Wouldn't mind if he was removed from judging.

So if it was a work, crosby didnt waste chaels time. Chael and crosby wasted everyone's time. What the fuck was the point if it was a sham,? Phone Post 3.0

If its a work then why is it so bad...

A work would have some entertaining material in there along with an actual back and forth conflict. This was just awkward

@Douglas_Crosby strikes again.

2 Likes

Cecil Peoples votes YES to keep Crosby

2 Likes

I always think the same thing when I hear he’s judging.

How does he still have a job? Must be cousins with NSAC member or Dana

He a fucking SUPER judge

He has all kinds of conflicts of interest and is in with the promotions. Scary

2 Likes

There’s so much corruption in the athletic commissions, Douglas Crosby obviously knows the sport, but they can do whatever they want because nobody holds them accountable

2 Likes

Update:

3 Likes