Down 53 pounds in 45 days doing Tapout xt !!!!!!

This guy is an even more obvious shill than CindyO and that's saying a lot.

Im real, I have been around the UG since 2000. I did create a different account specifically for this, or am using my sons new account- not sure how all that account stuff works.

I wonder if all the negative people on this thread are FIT or FAT ? I have been both . My objective is to use the UG and a few threads to help hold the fire to my feet for the next 45 days.. I have xmass , and new years to get thru.

I am active at work now because I can be. When I was 300 pounds I was a LAZY SLOB. I will post pics at the end of this thing. I have seen the before and after on the Tapout website and I truly believe when I am done with this program I will stand head and shoulders above everyone else.

Id love to be the JARED of Tapout XT but The reality is I can only focus on the next day.

I really am gonna go away now- but Ill update at 60- 75 and the final product at 90.

People, when I started I could not do hardly any of the Workouts Properly. Im only halfway thru. Yes I am proud of myself, but also ashamed and disgusted that I weighed 300 pounds.

My son was/ is the motivation behind this. He is 15 and he started asking me all these questions about " When I got Fat" The final straw was when I gave him a hug and he pushed me away- I asked him why.. He said sometimes I don't like Fat Dad so much.

Have a good xmas everyone.

Kim Jong Uno - I don't know guys, this doesn't seem like a shill, just a guy wanting to share his experience with us and get people excited about getting fit. I have been trying hard to get these extra lbs off and as I was sitting here reading posts on my Samsung Galaxy S4, seeing this post just strengthened my resolve.

See that's the great thing about my Samsung Galaxy S4, with the 4G LTE technology I don't have to wait until I get home to my own computer to be inspired, I can log in and see motivational posts like these no matter where I am. Good luck tapoutxtchamp

citizenkaneclapping.gif

Kim Jong Uno - I don't know guys, this doesn't seem like a shill, just a guy wanting to share his experience with us and get people excited about getting fit. I have been trying hard to get these extra lbs off and as I was sitting here reading posts on my Samsung Galaxy S4, seeing this post just strengthened my resolve.

See that's the great thing about my Samsung Galaxy S4, with the 4G LTE technology I don't have to wait until I get home to my own computer to be inspired, I can log in and see motivational posts like these no matter where I am. Good luck tapoutxtchamp
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Phone Post 3.0

tapoutxtchamp - Im real, I have been around the UG since 2000. I did create a different account specifically for this, or am using my sons new account- not sure how all that account stuff works.

I wonder if all the negative people on this thread are FIT or FAT ? I have been both . My objective is to use the UG and a few threads to help hold the fire to my feet for the next 45 days.. I have xmass , and new years to get thru.

I am active at work now because I can be. When I was 300 pounds I was a LAZY SLOB. I will post pics at the end of this thing. I have seen the before and after on the Tapout website and I truly believe when I am done with this program I will stand head and shoulders above everyone else.

Id love to be the JARED of Tapout XT but The reality is I can only focus on the next day.

I really am gonna go away now- but Ill update at 60- 75 and the final product at 90.

People, when I started I could not do hardly any of the Workouts Properly. Im only halfway thru. Yes I am proud of myself, but also ashamed and disgusted that I weighed 300 pounds.

My son was/ is the motivation behind this. He is 15 and he started asking me all these questions about " When I got Fat" The final straw was when I gave him a hug and he pushed me away- I asked him why.. He said sometimes I don't like Fat Dad so much.

Have a good xmas everyone.
If you have been on the UG for so long you would know the rules.

Pics or gtfo Phone Post 3.0

nice

Kim Jong Uno - I don't know guys, this doesn't seem like a shill, just a guy wanting to share his experience with us and get people excited about getting fit. I have been trying hard to get these extra lbs off and as I was sitting here reading posts on my Samsung Galaxy S4, seeing this post just strengthened my resolve.

I see what you did there. Lmao Phone Post 3.0

Wow, that's awesome!
I'm so happy for you dude
Really super...
You ultracunt Phone Post 3.0

Hi im ricky bobby

And if you dont like big red then fuck you Phone Post 3.0

In for 60-75 Phone Post 3.0

tapoutxtchamp - My son was/ is the motivation behind this. He is 15 and he started asking me all these questions about " When I got Fat" The final straw was when I gave him a hug and he pushed me away- I asked him why.. He said sometimes I don't like Fat Dad so much.

A 15-year-old said "I don't like Fat Dad so much"? 

PhoqueME - He says he is really active at work implying his occupations helps him with the exercise yet he said he started at 300. It you're work is so physical that you include it in your workout I doubt you would be 300 pounds. Phone Post 3.0
Where have u worked ? I have seen guy working in construction and weigh that much easy . It really believe that your body will adapat and if u ate not eating healthy u ell put on weight .

But op keep up the good work .You are already doing what most of us are not Phone Post 3.0

Sry bout the miss spelling I am on my phone in a car on a bumpy road Phone Post 3.0

It's a shill for sure. Lol, fat dad? That kid is a dick. Never mind your weight, teach your kid to not be a disrespectful douche! Phone Post 3.0

I hope you guys don't mind if I jack ShamWow's thread.

I'm 6'0 and 221Lbs trying to get down to 180Lbs.

Jan. 1st I'm doing a 10 day homemade juice and water diet. After that just protein shakes and healthy food. I'm also riding my BMX bike every morning for exercise.

Any suggestions would be great. Thanks. I'll have pics on my IG account.

Been on the forum for 13 years...

Shocked at negativity... Phone Post 3.0

Random guy uses product, knows about the UG but doesn't have account, then creates personal account but names it after product, then creates thread endorsing the product..

Seems legit. Phone Post 3.0

In for the before and after Phone Post 3.0

TDSportPhotos -
tapoutxtchamp - My son was/ is the motivation behind this. He is 15 and he started asking me all these questions about " When I got Fat" The final straw was when I gave him a hug and he pushed me away- I asked him why.. He said sometimes I don't like Fat Dad so much.

A 15-year-old said "I don't like Fat Dad so much"? 

Lmao!! Phone Post 3.0

tapoutxtchamp - Im real, I have been around the UG since 2000. I did create a different account specifically for this, or am using my sons new account- not sure how all that account stuff works.

My god this douche nozzle!