Down 53 pounds in 45 days doing Tapout xt !!!!!!

What product and system are you using? I didn't catch it. Phone Post

I only drink Singapore muscle beverages..

It's called "Thump" because that's what you do to dudes after you drink this.. comes in two flavors. "Mango - Bitch slap" and "Coconut - WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME?!"

You don't go to the gym.. you don't do nothing. Just pop it open and chug it.. with vodka.. you know.. they taste bad.

Id really love to buy this great sounding product but I have no money. but as it turns out I'm a Nigerian prince and if you could maybe help me out and pay pal me 1000$ I can pay my inheritance fee on the money my father the king left me. I would gladly pay you back times 10 once I get my millions. It's just this weird rule we have here in my country. Phone Post 3.0

I'm worried more and more for mankind when I open a thread like this and there are people that think even for a split second this is a legit post.

Fuckin hell we're done for.

Arzn1ck - Id really love to buy this great sounding product but I have no money. but as it turns out I'm a Nigerian prince and if you could maybe help me out and pay pal me 1000$ I can pay my inheritance fee on the money my father the king left me. I would gladly pay you back times 10 once I get my millions. It's just this weird rule we have here in my country. Phone Post 3.0

perfect

Hey OP I hear liquid draino works quicker... specially if you microwave it first.

Caught_clean - IF you were losing a lbs a day which is lol, its because of diet, not doing thai knees and push ups in the morning.

Kim Jong Uno - I don't know guys, this doesn't seem like a shill, just a guy wanting to share his experience with us and get people excited about getting fit. I have been trying hard to get these extra lbs off and as I was sitting here reading posts on my Samsung Galaxy S4, seeing this post just strengthened my resolve.

See that's the great thing about my Samsung Galaxy S4, with the 4G LTE technology I don't have to wait until I get home to my own computer to be inspired, I can log in and see motivational posts like these no matter where I am. Good luck tapoutxtchamp
Well done sir. Phone Post 3.0

http://s11.postimg.org/44618058j/fatdad.png

Lol Phone Post

Bought to you by carls jr Phone Post 3.0

Pic or gtfo Phone Post 3.0

make sure you wash it all down with tapout water

Fuck you faggot Phone Post 3.0

DragonDidn'tDrinkEnoughPee - Bought to you by carls jr Phone Post 3.0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-tRPhxm41I

pics or your a paid sponsor

i am litterally lmfao at this hahahaha

This reminds me of the "Subway" character from an episode of community.

tapoutxtchamp - Im real, I have been around the UG since 2000. I did create a different account specifically for this, or am using my sons new account- not sure how all that account stuff works.

I wonder if all the negative people on this thread are FIT or FAT ? I have been both . My objective is to use the UG and a few threads to help hold the fire to my feet for the next 45 days.. I have xmass , and new years to get thru.

I am active at work now because I can be. When I was 300 pounds I was a LAZY SLOB. I will post pics at the end of this thing. I have seen the before and after on the Tapout website and I truly believe when I am done with this program I will stand head and shoulders above everyone else.

Id love to be the JARED of Tapout XT but The reality is I can only focus on the next day.

I really am gonna go away now- but Ill update at 60- 75 and the final product at 90.

People, when I started I could not do hardly any of the Workouts Properly. Im only halfway thru. Yes I am proud of myself, but also ashamed and disgusted that I weighed 300 pounds.

My son was/ is the motivation behind this. He is 15 and he started asking me all these questions about " When I got Fat" The final straw was when I gave him a hug and he pushed me away- I asked him why.. He said sometimes I don't like Fat Dad so much.

Have a good xmas everyone.
Good for you bruh have a vu ... Best of luck reaching your goal ... Phone Post 3.0

Kim Jong Uno - I don't know guys, this doesn't seem like a shill, just a guy wanting to share his experience with us and get people excited about getting fit. I have been trying hard to get these extra lbs off and as I was sitting here reading posts on my Samsung Galaxy S4, seeing this post just strengthened my resolve.

See that's the great thing about my Samsung Galaxy S4, with the 4G LTE technology I don't have to wait until I get home to my own computer to be inspired, I can log in and see motivational posts like these no matter where I am. Good luck tapoutxtchamp
lollll Phone Post 3.0