Dwight Howard: Nikola Pekovic could be MMA champ

Metta World Peace Phone Post

chaplinshouse - 

^^"Well considering Nate robinson is 5'8, and 180 lbs, If he started training martial arts instead of playing basketball he could have been a force,"

yeah cuz we all know a 5'8" middleweight woo lookout lol

palhares and lombard are 5'8"

WOW!!!! I've seen some total fucking idiots on here over the years, but this "gamer" dork has to be the worst one ever. At first I thought these yard was trolling, but it has become obvious that this idiot thinks that he has a clue. This moron is seriously somebody that has never even been decent at any sport in his life. It's weird because he feels so empowered by being a fan boi, but simply has zero fucking clue. It's seriously scary that there are people out there that are this fucking stupid. Very scary! Phone Post

Prime Shaq would have been a killer in MMA...I remember his "scrap" with Eric Montross of the Celtics, left him battered in the 2nd row of the stands. But to say any NBA player would be a force at MMA is silly. Its not working out well for the NFL rejects who are middle of the pack at best. Anyone see Schaub or Mittrione winning the HW strap?