Early Herb Strikes Again.....

Flying Gogoplata - I think we should ask Brock's second mouth on his cheek what she thinks about that ?
Because a fighter being cut = unable to continue?  Man, we need to tell Clay Guida, Nick Diaz, and a number of other fighters throughout the year that a cut, no mater where it is on your person, automatically means the fight should be stopped.

LOL.

jar of flies - brock would never fight again if that fight continued another 30 seconds
Really?  You must be a billionaire with the ability to see the future like that.  I'm amazed.

If the cut was the issue then the ref calls time and the doctor checks it.  If it's bad it's a doctor's stoppage.  So that theory goes out the window.

Though I believe that Brock would have continued getting pounded out whether he made it out of the round or not, I can see where the stoppage in question may have been a judgment call… then again Lesnar wasn’t doing much on the ground besides being abused from every angle possible, and looking for a way to cover up and weather the storm until the bell rang… when the fight was stopped there was no protest from Lesnar or his corner, cause I think he knew how bad his situation was… one more thing Herbs job isn’t to wait for arms to go limp his job is to observe the fight and stop it when he feels the fighter is unable to intelligently defend an onslaught Brock was cowering, and futilely trying to turtle… Herb had a call to make he made it, and I think it was the right call…

how many strawberries did you want him to f'in eat??

DFCprophet - Though I believe that Brock would have continued getting pounded out whether he made it out of the round or not, I can see where the stoppage in question may have been a judgment call… then again Lesnar wasn’t doing much on the ground besides being abused from every angle possible, and looking for a way to cover up and weather the storm until the bell rang… when the fight was stopped there was no protest from Lesnar or his corner, cause I think he knew how bad his situation was… one more thing Herbs job isn’t to wait for arms to go limp his job is to observe the fight and stop it when he feels the fighter is unable to intelligently defend an onslaught Brock was cowering, and futilely trying to turtle… Herb had a call to make he made it, and I think it was the right call…
Thanks for the reply DFC.  Where we differ is that in a title fight, that judgment call you mention needs to either go out the window or wait until it's clear the person truly can no longer fight or somehow communicates their desire for the fight to end.  These are the best of the best and deserve the opportunity to weather the storms in critical match like that.

He was getting beaten and battered.

If that went to court, Cain would be getting prosecuted for Battry with the intent to Maim !!!

LOL

Seriously, he was going to beat him to death if the ref hadn't been there lol

This is a big fail dude he was getting his ass beat bad worse then Ortiz Liddell 2 but let me guess that stopage was ok look dont be pisst cuz Brock got his ass handed to him Its ok I like Brock he'll be back.

refs usually let a champ take more damage, giving em time to possibly turn their misfortune around