Ed Herman vs. Mike Rodriquez

Fuck that ref

Holy shittttttt

Hope this is changed later to a no contest 

Rodriguez needs to appeal the decision.

Welp!  What a turn of events. 

He faked a low blow and got a brutal sub. That was bullshit.

Will this be overturned??? 

Horrible ref!!!!

ED Herman should be cut

wow he might even get a bonus in this bizarro world. mike’s face says it all

WOW

Oh. My. God.

I can’t believe after all that Herman got out with the W. Happy for Ed since he is a vet but absolutely gutted for Rodriguez, I can’t imagine how he feels right now.

Had money on rodriguez. 

In one of the all time worst ufc fights I have watched, Herman getting that sub cracked me the fuck up. 

one of the dumbest losses of all time. What was Rodriguez’s win bonus? Because he just lit that money on fire. 

The one a few seconds before looked low. Delayed reaction?

1 Like

That will be over turned no problem.

Flyers179 -

Oh. My. God.

I can’t believe after all that Herman got out with the W. Happy for Ed since he is a vet but absolutely gutted for Rodriguez, I can’t imagine how he feels right now.

Yeah man that sucks. The ref changed the entire course of the fight the moment he called time. 

Lmao. Wow what a mess 

Bisping grilling him now. Great skating around the subject by herman :] “will have to look at the tape”

MasterofMartialArts - 
Tomato Can -
MasterofMartialArts - 
knappster -

just lost all respect for ED. that was weak

Ed didn’t complain or say a groin shot happened, he just went with it. Why would you not take a break to recover? 

He started holding his balls AFTER the ref called time.

That’s what I’m saying. He isn’t the one who told the ref he got hit in the groin. How anyone could question the heart or chin of Herman is beyond my comprehension. 

It’s not about his heart or chin.

Sitting on the ground holding your balls when you didn’t get hit there just to milk an extra minute’s rest is dishonest, garbage sportsmanship.

2 Likes