Eddie Alvarez Fights Bully Bodybuilder

Starts around 1:19

That guy looked like he wasn't even trying to do anything.

Lol at the leg kick to the chest as he went down.  

That show was actually entertaining

Haha, forgot about this. This is like 7-8 years ago now? Back when Mayhem was functional

GOKUJITSU - Haha, forgot about this. This is like 7-8 years ago now? Back when Mayhem was functional

It was fun. All of it was fake. The fights were legit. But, the bullies knew they were going to lose. Most of them were not idiots. It was a fun show though!!

Granite007 - It was fun. All of it was fake. The fights were legit. But, the bullies knew they were going to lose. Most of them were not idiots. It was a fun show though!!

wow didnt knew the fights were real

I always thought the episode with the Russian was hilarious.

took all of Thomas Denny's' lunch money 

I miss that show. Was actually pretty awesome. 

Squidward123 -
Granite007 - It was fun. All of it was fake. The fights were legit. But, the bullies knew they were going to lose. Most of them were not idiots. It was a fun show though!!

wow didnt knew the fights were real

you know now?

Sensei Milla 209TT -

I always thought the episode with the Russian was hilarious.

took all of Thomas Denny's' lunch money 

dude got destroyed

looks like what mcgregor did to Eddie

Peruvian Necktiez -

looks like what mcgregor did to Eddie

but faster

That guy looked like he was about 5' 3". 

Didn't look like much of a bully. 

Was it the Jake Shields episode that was pretty unimpressive?

Pretty sure the fights were all real, except the mayhem one. I remember that one looking a little shady...probably to make mayhem look the best

I remember a fighter getting rocked by a bully, can't remember who though

Granite007 - It was fun. All of it was fake. The fights were legit. But, the bullies knew they were going to lose. Most of them were not idiots. It was a fun show though!!

I remember one fighter completely sucked against some stocky built guy. Can't remember his name but I think his nickname was the wildman.

I remember the one where Mayhem got Arlofski to perform the beatdown. He was so excited to tell the kid who he lined up, but the kid had no idea who Mayhem was talking about.