Eddie Alvarez Fights Bully Bodybuilder

Sensei Milla 209TT -

I always thought the episode with the Russian was hilarious.

took all of Thomas Denny's' lunch money 

this

i felt bad for denny ...esp at the end when he was telling the kid who got bullied ..."yeah...the bully will be feeling sore from those body shots..."...and even the kid knew the bully won

I wonder how much mayhem made off this show. 

lol @ Denny....that was sad

Good show. I remember that one crazy kid from texas getting head kicked cold!

That show kind of killed Mayhem as a fighter since he got some money and fame and lost focus.

One of Alverazes biggest wins judging by his reaction

I remember the dude threw up all over once the fight ended

Squidward123 -
Granite007 - It was fun. All of it was fake. The fights were legit. But, the bullies knew they were going to lose. Most of them were not idiots. It was a fun show though!!

wow didnt knew the fights were real

My understanding is it was entirely stuntmen they hired to play the "bullies." The victims and the scenarios were fake, and Mayhem actually scripted the bullies' dialogue himself. The fights were on the level, at least to the point where the stuntmen were supposed to actively defend against submissions and strikes. This led to a situation where Thomas Denny failed to get a single submission or KO, and another where Tony Bonello got so frustrated he threw a fight-ending headkick, which got him disqualified since they were prohibited.

Also, the stuntman only found out who they were fighting at the same time the audience did, so that part was also legit. I remember the guy who had to fight Arlovski thought the announcer said it as a joke at first. This was back when Arlvoski was a top 3 Heavyweight and was absolutely terrifying.

Arlovski first got into martial arts because he was bullied as a kid, and honestly, I'm not actually sure that anyone told Arlovski the guy he was fighting was just a stuntman.

Chromium -
Squidward123 -
Granite007 - It was fun. All of it was fake. The fights were legit. But, the bullies knew they were going to lose. Most of them were not idiots. It was a fun show though!!

My understanding is it was entirely stuntmen they hired to play the "bullies." The victims and the scenarios were fake, and Mayhem actually scripted the bullies' dialogue himself. The fights were on the level, at least to the point where the stuntmen were supposed to actively defend against submissions and strikes. This led to a situation where Thomas Denny failed to get a single submission or KO, and another where Tony Bonello got so frustrated he threw a fight-ending headkick, which got him disqualified since they were prohibited.

Also, the stuntman only found out who they were fighting at the same time the audience did, so that part was also legit. I remember the guy who had to fight Arlovski thought the announcer said it as a joke at first. This was back when Arlvoski was a top 3 Heavyweight and was absolutely terrifying.

Arlovski first got into martial arts because he was bullied as a kid, and honestly, I'm not actually sure that anyone told Arlovski the guy he was fighting was just a stuntman.

Well said, sir.

Granite007 -
Chromium -
Squidward123 -

Well said, sir.

agreed

Ttt

does anybody have details how this show worked?

Why would a bully like that expose himself on tv... look like a fool and then having to say "sorry, I'm a little bitch" in front of everyone.. wouldnt a real bully NEVER do that?

"Yeah, thanks for the invite, but I've seen your show, go fuck yourself and your 3K (or whatever) you want to pay me, I have a job and do just fine, ask somebody else. I'll keep earning my own money and bully that little bitch even harder, now that I know he snitched"

I remember the one where Mayhem fought being the most brutal. Maybe they set it up like that because he was the host, but he was mauling the guy. 

EddiePain420 -

wasnt it admitted that these shows were scripted, that the "bullies" were just actors? pretty sure i remember that being said.

The show storylines are all scripted, yep they're actors (except for the MMA fighters obvs), but the fights were "real" in that they were both trying to win and the outcome was not scripted.

When Mayhem was doing gods work!

Mr Sizzzz -

Lol at the leg kick to the chest as he went down.  

What exactly is a "leg kick to the chest"?

In

Average - 

does anybody have details how this show worked?

Why would a bully like that expose himself on tv... look like a fool and then having to say "sorry, I'm a little bitch" in front of everyone.. wouldnt a real bully NEVER do that?

"Yeah, thanks for the invite, but I've seen your show, go fuck yourself and your 3K (or whatever) you want to pay me, I have a job and do just fine, ask somebody else. I'll keep earning my own money and bully that little bitch even harder, now that I know he snitched"

No sorry, there's no informaton about how the show worked at all anywhere on the internet unfortunately.

can't deny I found it fun to watch

brutal leg kicks

It's sorta fake. Back when the show was running someone here posted a pic of the flyer or newspaper article or something. It essentially asked for "tough guys" to fight. The back stories and people being bullied were fake.