Eddie Alvarez Fights Bully Bodybuilder

Chromium -
Squidward123 -
Granite007 - It was fun. All of it was fake. The fights were legit. But, the bullies knew they were going to lose. Most of them were not idiots. It was a fun show though!!

wow didnt knew the fights were real

My understanding is it was entirely stuntmen they hired to play the "bullies." The victims and the scenarios were fake, and Mayhem actually scripted the bullies' dialogue himself. The fights were on the level, at least to the point where the stuntmen were supposed to actively defend against submissions and strikes. This led to a situation where Thomas Denny failed to get a single submission or KO, and another where Tony Bonello got so frustrated he threw a fight-ending headkick, which got him disqualified since they were prohibited.

Also, the stuntman only found out who they were fighting at the same time the audience did, so that part was also legit. I remember the guy who had to fight Arlovski thought the announcer said it as a joke at first. This was back when Arlvoski was a top 3 Heavyweight and was absolutely terrifying.

Arlovski first got into martial arts because he was bullied as a kid, and honestly, I'm not actually sure that anyone told Arlovski the guy he was fighting was just a stuntman.

If Arlovski wasnt in on it, that makes it even more terrifying! great story.

It was a fun show...

Wampa Stampah - It's sorta fake. Back when the show was running someone here posted a pic of the flyer or newspaper article or something. It essentially asked for "tough guys" to fight. The back stories and people being bullied were fake.

interesting, daniel cormier was also on this show, I think I can find it 

It's real to me.  Damn it

Later

The Ghost of REED ROTHCHILD -

It's real to me.  Damn it

aware lmao

bump for discussion!

Arbitrarily Chosen Username -
Average - 

does anybody have details how this show worked?

Why would a bully like that expose himself on tv... look like a fool and then having to say "sorry, I'm a little bitch" in front of everyone.. wouldnt a real bully NEVER do that?

"Yeah, thanks for the invite, but I've seen your show, go fuck yourself and your 3K (or whatever) you want to pay me, I have a job and do just fine, ask somebody else. I'll keep earning my own money and bully that little bitch even harder, now that I know he snitched"

No sorry, there's no informaton about how the show worked at all anywhere on the internet unfortunately.

You are worthless to the OG.

AWESOME VIDEO.....

The first 30 times it was posted over the past 5 years.

ausgepicht - AWESOME VIDEO.....

The first 30 times it was posted over the past 5 years.

ha

Average -
Average - 

Why would a bully like that expose himself on tv... look like a fool and then having to say "sorry, I'm a little bitch" in front of everyone.. wouldnt a real bully NEVER do that?

"Yeah, thanks for the invite, but I've seen your show, go fuck yourself and your 3K (or whatever) you want to pay me, I have a job and do just fine, ask somebody else. I'll keep earning my own money and bully that little bitch even harder, now that I know he snitched"

No sorry, there's no informaton about how the show worked at all anywhere on the internet unfortunately.

LMAO

Average -
Average - 

There is literally 2 paragraphs on wiki about whether or not they were actors. There's a whole wiki page dedicated to the show. I don't think you looked.

andyman011 -
Average -
Average - 

There is literally 2 paragraphs on wiki about whether or not they were actors. There's a whole wiki page dedicated to the show. I don't think you looked.

No I did not. 

But I asked the question in a conversation forum. 

video is like 5 years old. every bully needs to be put in his place sometimes.

jasperb - That guy looked like he wasn't even trying to do anything.

That's because he COULDN'T do anything 

Dapperdon -
jasperb - That guy looked like he wasn't even trying to do anything.

That's because he COULDN'T do anything 

he has no skills thats why

andyman011 -
Average -
Average - 

yeah there was

JohnBox -
Granite007 - It was fun. All of it was fake. The fights were legit. But, the bullies knew they were going to lose. Most of them were not idiots. It was a fun show though!!

I remember one fighter completely sucked against some stocky built guy. Can't remember his name but I think his nickname was the wildman.

Was he Polish? Or have a Polish sounding name? I think I remember that

Stern -
JohnBox -
Granite007 - It was fun. All of it was fake. The fights were legit. But, the bullies knew they were going to lose. Most of them were not idiots. It was a fun show though!!

I remember one fighter completely sucked against some stocky built guy. Can't remember his name but I think his nickname was the wildman.

Was he Polish? Or have a Polish sounding name? I think I remember that

Russian dude, he whooped that ufc fighters ass so bad and embarassed him