Eddie Alvarez UFC or D league

i dont care what Bellator pays Eddie its like having an NBA player play in the developmentel league.Sure theres some good fighters in Belletor and I enjoy their show.But if your choosing to fight in UFC or Bellator and you have a choice ( and your good ) there is no choice its UFC there is no comparison.UFC has 20-30 top lightweights.Bellator can not compete with that.Eddies made a nice career in Bellator But you got to be kidding me if hes signing another contract when he has chance to fight in UFC They would have to pay double for it to be worth his while.Even then UFC is the obvious choice.

He may not have a choice. Phone Post

I think Alvarez is an excellent fighter and would be great for UFC.He should have been in UFC years ago.

D league = Iraqi cage fighting challenge 

Bellator  is not D league

Bellator is legit douche wad Phone Post

Contracts

Since hearing how they are treating Eddie it's deterred me from watching there product. Not to say I will never watch it but If I do it will always be in the back of my mind that the people who run the promotion are douche bags. Phone Post

ok I should have clarified D league in NBA is the second best behind the NBA and stands for developlmental league.Besides UFC id say Bellator is the best show out there

shows like Bellator have to let their fighters go if UFC calls.Bellators doesnt have 1/10th the exposure UFC does or the size roster of top fighters

D league as in developmental league guys. Bellator is probably more like the Euroleague, some NBA level talents, one or two possible elite level talents or stars, and then a bunch of guys who are more valuable to the Euroleague than they are to the NBA. Phone Post

Truth is as much as I hate the way they do business sometimes is we as fans and mostly for the fighters. We need a Bellator. We need a strong number 2 giving up and coming guys a place fight Phone Post

I wonder is Dana can make a "trade" with Bellator, just like they do in football and baseball.

Maybe a Dustin Porier and Michael Johnson for Eddie Alvarez.

Two young stars in the making, for a proven star. Phone Post

i think the D league in NBA can compete with Europes teams.Thats where you go in NBA if u get cut

DamnSevern - 

D league is the minors for the NBA. 

He's not saying Bellator is "D" level as in A,B,C,then D.

D league is "B" level.

Bad Monkey - 
DamnSevern - 

D league is the minors for the NBA. 

He's not saying Bellator is "D" level as in A,B,C,then D.

D league is "B" level.

Winston Wolf - i think the D league in NBA can compete with Europes teams.Thats where you go in NBA if u get cut

The top Euro teams pay much better than the d league and thus have better players and teams, as well as a few top level prospects every year. Almost every team in the NBA has major contributors who played in Europe.

D league rarely has anyone that can stay in the NBA for more than a season unless they are the occasional draft pick that is sent down to get a little playing time. Phone Post

lot of nba players got their start in the D league.I think they would give Europes teams a run for their money

currently 14 players in nba with d league experience including Jeremy Lin and Andre Blatche

Winston Wolf - i dont care what Bellator pays Eddie its like having an NBA player play in the developmentel league.Sure theres some good fighters in Belletor and I enjoy their show.But if your choosing to fight in UFC or Bellator and you have a choice ( and your good ) there is no choice its UFC there is no comparison.UFC has 20-30 top lightweights.Bellator can not compete with that.Eddies made a nice career in Bellator But you got to be kidding me if hes signing another contract when he has chance to fight in UFC They would have to pay double for it to be worth his while.Even then UFC is the obvious choice.

He signed knowing Bellator could match... He put himself in this situation

xXJayRobXx - 

Since hearing how they are treating Eddie it's deterred me from watching there product. Not to say I will never watch it but If I do it will always be in the back of my mind that the people who run the promotion are douche bags. Phone Post

The fact that the UFC is run by a family who came into money through questionable at best means with a promoter mouthpiece that never hesitates to shit on his own fighters in addition to using plenty of their own strongarming tactics with talent, sponsors, media, etc. doesn't present you with the same moral dilemma?   Odd...