Eddie Bravo On His Corner Advice To Ferguson

https://youtu.be/BBeP34puA1U

1 Like

The guys backed the crazy mofo up. I think if they heard another coach say this in an unrelated podcast, they would crucify him. 

I listened to my first (and last) ever companion last night watching the fights. Jesus H Christ. 2 straight hours of Covid 19 Bro-Science talk. 3 men constantly talking at once. 

1 Like

Good listen.  Eddie kept it real for sure.

businessbhoy -

The guys backed the crazy mofo up. I think if they heard another coach say this in an unrelated podcast, they would crucify him. 

I listened to my first (and last) ever companion last night watching the fights. Jesus H Christ. 2 straight hours of Covid 19 Bro-Science talk. 3 men constantly talking at once. 

this, Rogan has become unbearable. Eddie is about the dumbest person you could meet. 

6 Likes

I think at one time it (Eddies lunacy) was seen as kinda quirky and an alternative position. It’s now gone full fuckin dumbo. It’s not in the least bit entertaining. Schaub persisitely agreeing with and praising everything Rogan says is incredibly irritating - surely to fuck the others (including Rogan) see this and cringe?!

Evidently not. 

3 Likes

Dont quite understand why Eddie was in the cage.  He said the striking coach was the "head coach" in the beginning then they put him in the cage at the most critical pt of the fight?  How can a top level camp not have their corner man assignment in place for such an important fight?

https://youtu.be/QXTOdRSpzU4

1 Like
The Original SST -

Dont quite understand why Eddie was in the cage.  He said the striking coach was the "head coach" in the beginning then they put him in the cage at the most critical pt of the fight?  How can a top level camp not have their corner man assignment in place for such an important fight?

It is not a top level camp, have you seen Tony’s Training?

Hes just a savage and can perform at a high level with a mediocre training team 

^so he’s a rhonda…

yusul - ^so he's a rhonda...

Almost. Tony had head moooment. 

1 Like
knappster -
businessbhoy -

this, Rogan has become unbearable. Eddie is about the dumbest person you could meet. 

Eddie kept it real here. Respect.

gimme some sand !

BrowBeaten -
yusul - ^so he's a rhonda...

Almost. Tony had head moooment. 

Not enough 

In for later 

AngryGerbil -
knappster -
businessbhoy -

Eddie kept it real here. Respect.

LOL.

Comparing Eddie Bravo, whose opinions are based 100% on his brain damaged feelings, to a guys opinions which were based on 100% science, that informed, expanded, and furthered our understanding of science.

Seems about right.

1 Like

Cornering your friends at that level is tough. I’ve done it and pretty sure I said some stupid shit. It’s a strange feeling, but practice makes perfect. 

2 Likes

It's all well and good until it goes wrong. Did anyone really comment on BJ's yes men until he started to lose on regular basis?

Johnzandt -

It's all well and good until it goes wrong. Did anyone really comment on BJ's yes men until he started to lose on regular basis?

100%

What did Eddie say that was wrong? He was very humble. said he didn't belong in there as head coach. they threw him in there at the last second. he is a pure grappling guy and the fight was all striking. Multiple times he admitted he is not ahead coach and doesn't aspire to it--considers himself the equivalent of a wide receivers coach.