Eddie Bravo On His Corner Advice To Ferguson

Excuse after his excuse and his boys are just like ''yeah great job Eddie.'' Schaub is such a clown.

Ya his corner and coaches failed him IMO. As well as management. You dont take on Juustin Gathje on shrot notice. He was training specifically for Khabib for years than hes a dude with a completely different skillset. Why do you think he was training with Eddie in the first place?

SOmetimes in a lot of his fights he gets a while to get going or takes some shots early on but in the 3rd and fourth when hes getting his face caved in, how about telling him to mix it up a bit. Look at the ddue who subbed Michael Johnson last week (i forget his name sry). It wasnt looking good for him early and MJ was the bbter wrestler. So he shot deep then pulled guard and got a leg lock right away.

If its not going your way you have to

DangerousdougĀ -Ā Ya his corner and coaches failed him IMO. As well as management. You dont take on Juustin Gathje on shrot notice. He was training specifically for Khabib for years than hes a dude with a completely different skillset. Why do you think he was training with Eddie in the first place?

SOmetimes in a lot of his fights he gets a while to get going or takes some shots early on but in the 3rd and fourth when hes getting his face caved in, how about telling him to mix it up a bit. Look at the ddue who subbed Michael Johnson last week (i forget his name sry). It wasnt looking good for him early and MJ was the bbter wrestler. So he shot deep then pulled guard and got a leg lock right away.

If its not going your way you have to

Cā€™mon.

Justin Gaethje was also taking on Tony Ferguson on short notice.

Does Tony even really have a head MMA coach? I kind of get the impression he is running things old school, which is training in the different aspects of MMA but he kind of holds himself responsible for putting it all together on fight night.

I think Eddie gets a little too much heat. I was not the biggest Bravo fan back when he tapped Royler but after listening to him over the years, he always comes off pretty humble and articulates his point of view in an easily understood manner.

Yea, he's got some crazy opinions but I think a person who questions everything will come closer to the truth than a person who is content on being spoon fed information.

He used his win to market his jiu-jitsu system and create an entire little rubber army, that's just good business practices, in my opinion.

This podcast is garbage. Praising Logan Paul jesus.Ā