Eddie Cummings in a Gi...?

I've always wondered how his game translates.  I searched YT but nothing.  Is he exclusively NG?

I've seen photos of him in a GI. I would think he trains Gi as well but who knows. Phone Post 3.0

His beard is shoyoroll Gi material iirc Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post 3.0

JamesH - His beard is shoyoroll Gi material iirc Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0

Wonder how he will do at ADCC Phone Post 3.0

Rock the Gaspare - Wonder how he will do at ADCC Phone Post 3.0
he will heel hook everyone Phone Post 3.0

daedalus12 - 
Rock the Gaspare - Wonder how he will do at ADCC Phone Post 3.0
he will heel hook everyone Phone Post 3.0

My guess - people will avoid him during the no-points portion, and once points are in play try to out-position him. Pass the guard, maintain side

Cummings is super sick, no doubt, but if you think someone like Cobrinha is concerned enough to "avoid" him, I don't even know what to say

I bet he's good in the gi or without. Phone Post 3.0

the same way galvao shut down paul harris' game, there are ways to avoid EC's submission game. in a jiujitsu game where cobrinha and co will play position first then submit EC eill be in trouble. make the mistake a play footsies with EC and he will probably catch someone. would love to see EC and cobra go in the first round and see how cobra handles him. cos he will handle him Phone Post 3.0

<blockquote>kennyfrommd - <span id='userPost54531896' class='User-274739'>Cummings is super sick, no doubt, but if you think someone like Cobrinha is concerned enough to "avoid" him, I don't even know what to say</span></blockquote><br /> Yeah, my bad, meant to say avoid the footsies game.<br />Not saying Cobrinha couldn't handle him, just that it's the smart strategy to gain advantage of what may be an underdeveloped positional game

UGCTT_Fillthy - 

no offense, but LoL at saying EC has an 'underdeveloped postition game'.

Relative to his foot game

Imagine thinking Cobrinha would ever tap to a heel hook LOL

Cummings can tap anyone, he's better than Paul Harris, he's the Marcelo of leg locks Phone Post 3.0

EddieBravo - Cummings can tap anyone, he's better than Paul Harris, he's the Marcelo of leg locks Phone Post 3.0

I'm a fan, and I think he has the potential to be that great (if he isnt already)...but he still needs to beat some more elite level / world champs for me to fully believe.

Cobrinha doesn't even have anything in his knee that can be torn. He will grit his teeth and get out if he has to.

EC/tonon heelhook system looks really ahead of the game and i think they just might be able to catch someone the calibre of cobrinha. i just think getting cobra in any of those positions before he strikes first wil be very very difficult. I would LOVE to see that match and it go to footsies/leg entaglements Phone Post 3.0

Rubber Ducky -
UGCTT_Fillthy - 

no offense, but LoL at saying EC has an 'underdeveloped postition game'.

Relative to his foot game
and relative to the positional game of the top of the food chain at ADCC Phone Post 3.0

I might be wrong, but was it Cobrinha who said that he will never tap to a leg lock. I think quite a few brazilians has similar attitude. And not to take anything away from EC, I think he is awesome. Phone Post 3.0