Edgar: Greatest Comeback in MMA History?

russow vs duffee

shields vs henderson

Sokoudjou/Alexander at Shark Fights was the epitome of heart.

da Vinci 81 - A better question would have been was that the best recovery of all time?

A lot of examples in this thread I don't know if I'd class as the same type of comeback Frankie had. Lots of guys have been hurt and landed a quick ko or sub but never really worked their way back into a fight the way he did.

Bingo

Shields handerson hands down Phone Post

Edgar's was great but I still go with Sakuraba vs Smirnovas. Phone Post

BuddyRevell - 
thebasher - GSP didn't particularly take a beating - think people need to rewatch that fight

Agreed. Although GSP was outlclassed in the 1st, he BJ wasn't landing powershot after powershot and almost putting him out in that fight.

How was he outclassed?

Shonie was being schooled on the ground by Serra until his buzzer beating 2nd backfist.

A good part of Nog's career was spent earning crazy comebacks (by finish as well).

Hughes/Trigg II.

Anderson/Chael.

Royce/Severn.

Sakurai/Trigg

Sylvia/Arlovski II

Bisping/Kang (esp considering that was the fight he was coming off the KTFO heard cross the Atlantic as well)

Newton/Miletich

also
Pete Sell vs. Nate Quarry
scott smith vs sell is also a good mention

leben vs martin

recently,, brock vs carwin

Big Nog vs Sapp was the greatest comeback. I thought Sapp was gonna kill him the way he was landing those shots to the head. I mean when a 350lb plus man is jumping as high as he can and landing his fist with all his weight on Nog's head. My skull would explode.

Sofa King Cool - Matt Hughes vs Frank Trigg 2.

Best fight of all time.

DFW would agree!

da Vinci 81 - A better question would have been was that the best recovery of all time?

A lot of examples in this thread I don't know if I'd class as the same type of comeback Frankie had. Lots of guys have been hurt and landed a quick ko or sub but never really worked their way back into a fight the way he did.

Well said. 

Wasa-B - 
BuddyRevell - 

Agreed. Although GSP was outlclassed in the 1st, he BJ wasn't landing powershot after powershot and almost putting him out in that fight.
How was he outclassed?
You don't think BJ outclassed GSP on the feet during that first fight?

smith -sell

cro cop vs nog

Duff Man vs Russow

huges vs trigg 2 is a good call