Efrain Escudero's UFC return vs. Cole Miller

WAR COLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

ttt

whoever on here who is saying bad match up must be blind or have something against efrain. Efrain is an awesome wrestler with whom i train with everyday. To add to the wrestling he has nasty jiu jitsu and submission defense. His submission game translates well into MMA, and he has worked his hands alot for this fight. Sure my opinion is biased, but I will go out on a limb and say Efrain wins this fight by second round GUILLOTINE and you guys will realize that you cant judge somebody after seeing TWO actual fights.
Ryan Kelly

ttt for Cole.

rrkelly_4 - whoever on here who is saying bad match up must be blind or have something against efrain. Efrain is an awesome wrestler with whom i train with everyday. To add to the wrestling he has nasty jiu jitsu and submission defense. His submission game translates well into MMA, and he has worked his hands alot for this fight. Sure my opinion is biased, but I will go out on a limb and say Efrain wins this fight by second round GUILLOTINE and you guys will realize that you cant judge somebody after seeing TWO actual fights.
Ryan Kelly

i am sure it will be a great fight. i don't see efrain subbing cole, but he has a legit shot at beating him.

I'm sorry, but I see Efrain winning the decision.

Efrain takes it

WAR EFRAIN!

Cant wait for this fight!

Congrats Efrain

great job by efrain. that's why we give him free MTX stuff.

Huge LOL at everyone who counted out Efrain....

TUF Finale winner > TUF Quarterfinalist