Efrain Escudero's UFC return vs. Cole Miller

Georbraham Linkington - LOL@ Cole Miller being "The Wolves"

Probably the easiest fight they could think of...Efrain takes it

???

I think Efrain wins this one. His positional grappling will be too much and I'm wondering how far his stand up game has come since having this long break. Interesting fight to look forward to

Great fight....

awesome fight

vangor - Dana White doesn't like Efrain,lol.

I agree...I guess Dana gave up on the Mexican market when Roger left...

Efrain wants to fight the top competition and best fighters in the world. So this isn't a matter of Dana White hating Efrain or BS like that.

People didn't think Efrain had a chance in hell of beating THE NEXT ANDERSON SILVA either.

TTT 4 Cole Miller.

I believe this fight  says volumes about Danas thoughts regarding both fighters. They will both continue to be on the rise but Cole takes it. keep me posted as fight time approaches, Ill be there in person and am willing to take on serious bets for cash.

t-love

Rumbler - 

Roger was born in the midwest, Efrain was born in Mexico, the brown pride is still going strong without Roger.

I like Efrain, but Cole will win.

That's why i love the 155 lb. division. There are nothing but tough fights back to back.

Magnetic - 
Rumbler - 

Roger was born in the midwest, Efrain was born in Mexico, the brown pride is still going strong without Roger.

What is "Brown Pride" ? 

Good fight, I'm glad to see that Escudero's getting quality opponents right off the bat. I'm sure he'd have it no other way.

Rumbler - 
Magnetic - 
Rumbler - 

What is "Brown Pride" ? 
Cain Velasquez has it tattooed on his chest, no?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_pride

ttt

fabes - I like Efrain, but I think Cole wins that fight in the first round.

bad match up

Cole will win

Another win for Cole

inf0 - When are they going to step up Cole's competition?

Efrain is a good fighter, but I agree that Cole could hold his own against some of the higher ranked guys, maybe a Neer or Nate Diaz.