Eilers' killer found guilty

History anyone ?  Second amendment ? One of the founding principles of this country is and was the right to bear arms. Just because some of you candy-asses don't agree with it doesn't mean it's wrong. 

I am a gun lover, have a ccw permit, and will defend (almost) anybodies right to arm themself. I just work on the basic assumption that everyone is either strapped or in close proximity to an available weapon. code orange, dammit!!. I will also be he 1st one to start the lynching if the weapon is used inappropriately.... makes it even harder on those that own/carry responsibly-MM

kcbjj - Who carries a gun in their own home????

In this country, anyone who fucking wants to (and rightly so)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pussy's who can't handle skin on skin.

HI KKM -  i'd trust a retired cop over a mma fighter

I would trust an MMA fighter and his surviving family members over a convicted killer.

HARDCASTLE - 
PittWrestler - Hardcastle -- that's Monte Cox.

so, does that mean his post was intelligent? Can he back up his comments about Malec's motives?

Not necessarily, but it does make you a douchebag for posting crap like that to someone grieving a friends death. Have some class.

HARDCASTLE - 
promoter - This is a case of a loud-mouth stepfather who hated his step son and found an almost perfect opportunity to get rid of him... and it almost worked.
I hope he gets what he deserves.

did you even go to high school???

...he says to the guy that has made millions and millions of dollars with his brilliant business acumen.

I'm not upset at Hardcastle... just didn't understand what he was getting at.

I wrote that post at like 4 am and it is my own opinion of what happened having discussed it with almost everybody close to the situation, including many who were there.

I'm biased... Justin was a very close friend... sucks that he died this way.

J-LauFan1 - jesus. im sure he will get out much quicker. a football player that killed someone driving drunk got like 6 months didnt he?

if this hasn't been answered yet, Donte Stallworth actually goot 20 something days, not 6 months.

GladiatorGannon -

so, does that mean his post was intelligent? Can he back up his comments about Malec's motives?

Not necessarily, but it does make you a douchebag for posting crap like that to someone grieving a friends death. Have some class.

First off, thanks to hardcastle for owning the fuck out of himself and giving me a good laugh out of this thread. Id be suprised if he returns to the thread.

That said, I have to agree with everyone who questions what kind of cocksucker walks around their house with a gun, on Christmas of all occasions. Don't get me wrong, there have been plenty of holidays around my house that I wished I did, but there is no reasonable way to rationalize it. I think his "training" should've been used against him, rather than a justification for the shooting as well. If hes educated enough to appropriately assess a threat, and make a "trained"(traned, IMO) decision to stop said threat, he should absolutly understand that guns and alcohol dont belong together. If he was threatend enough to be carrying at home on a holiday, he shouldn't of had him over for Christmas.

As for all of you crying about how its his constitutional right to carry in his own home, it may be, that still doesnt make it a reasonable action. There are no laws about walking around your house with a pineapple in your ass, but that doesn't make you any less defective if you do. People like this guy, are why our gun rights are threatend. He is the example of the "cowboy mentality" that many use as a basis to launch their attacks on the gun industry and owners. I hope his circumstances in prison are enough to make him realize how much better off he would have been if he manned the fuck up and didn't draw iron like a buster.

promoter - I'm not upset at Hardcastle... just didn't understand what he was getting at.

I wrote that post at like 4 am and it is my own opinion of what happened having discussed it with almost everybody close to the situation, including many who were there.

I'm biased... Justin was a very close friend... sucks that he died this way.

I think a lot of people on this board are just sick of the half retarded trolls that dont know their ass from a hole in the ground running pros and such off the board with their ignorant banter. Thanks for being a good sport, and for your side of things... Unlike 99% of the people on here, its as close to a "frontline" opinion as we could ask for, sure youre biased, but most of us are as well... Sorry about your loss just the same.

NHB USA - 
kcbjj - Who carries a gun in their own home????

In this country, anyone who fucking wants to (and rightly so)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pussy's who can't handle skin on skin.

ok buddy keep telling yourself that you big bad ass mofo.

i personally have held people at gun point on my farm cause fucking dipshit meth heads like to try to steal farm chemicals to make meth.
you think it would have been braver for me to run up to a meth head in which he could very well could have put me out and gone after my family?
call me a pussy but im not going to put myself in a position to come out the victim when i can take control of the situation.

just like i told the lawyers when i had jury duty, heat of passion is bullshit. being an idiot that didnt plan to kill someone but was still stupid enough to do it anyway is still murder! now this dude will do a few years and be free

bcolflesh - Only on the UG would someone shit-talk Monte Cox and call his murdered friend white trash.

I remember someone telling me a decade ago about Rickson getting a Sig P220. Then there was Kerr with his Glock, the Dog Brothers... the list goes on.

I guess the word "Martial" in MMA has become quite cliche.

GladiatorGannon - 

I would trust an MMA fighter and his surviving family members over a convicted killer.

unless you can time travel, the conviction isnt really relevant to who would have been more trustworthy. can you tell us which of the men involved had the longer history of violence against others? Were they all smaller than him?

HARDCASTLE - 
GladiatorGannon - 

unless you can time travel, the conviction isnt really relevant to who would have been more trustworthy. can you tell us which of the men involved had the longer history of violence against others? Were they all smaller than him?

Dude, seriously, just back slowly away from the thread before this gets any worse for you. Does it matter if he can tell you which of the men had the longer history of violence against others? You got the story from someone closely connected, and yet you still tried to talk shit. I'd wager that you still dont know who you were talking to. Just give up... you came, you tried, you failed.

Good lord, he's back for further humiliation - another UG specialty.

"Justin Eilers was acting like a jerk, there's no question," James said. "He was ruining Christmas. He was disrespecting the defendant in his own home.

"But he didn't deserve to die."

Ummm.

Diego stole my name -
HARDCASTLE -
PittWrestler - Hardcastle -- that's Monte Cox.

i dont judge people by their occupations.

No you just judge by calling them white trash

he can back up his comments because he knew both men involved.

Who are you again in all this? Thats right nobody

the only one with an ignorant post here was you, i would just stfu and move along

hardcastle's own ignorance and laughable irony goes right over his own head. shocker. he made himself look the the epitome of a dipshit mma fan in the midst of his "you're a typical dipshit mma fan" post.

"did you even go to high school bro?" wow. great response. a real case closer.

once he realizes that this person not only knew both Eilers and the man who killed him, but is also not some 19 year old kid with an internet connection, he resorts to a 4th grade level "oh so just 'cause of all that he could read his mind?"...lol, nice save matlock.

that was like a big tornado vortex of multiple levels of irony. good lord.