Elephant in the Room: Dana, Conor, GSP, Jones, most fighters and fans still talk about 1 guy

You know a guy is the GOAT when the closest fight in career is when he was a kid way before prime against a juiced up freak who didn’t even scratch him and he still won 30-27 on all 3 scorecards.

Jones and GSP have outright robberies where they got beat the fuck on their records and stole decisions against the likes of Reyes and Hendricks… not to mention GSP tapping to strikes to failed LW journeymen and Jon being a proven juicehead.

giphy

Khabib-v-Tibau-Lightweight-12-07-mp4-snapshot-06-12-2021-03-06-21-47-49

Untitled

matt-serra_georges-st-pierre

1 Like

Back then Gleison and Khabib were both on gear and both weighed the same.

Didn’t people say that Conor won a round against Khabib?..

No receipts for Khabib but Tibau is a known cheat and a MW who cut to LW with drugs.

That was just a splash of EPO he was clean for the Khabib fight.
But Khabib wasn’t clean, he was in all sorts of Dagestani juice

2 Likes

Tibau is literally the biggest weight/drug cheat in UFC history.

Up there with Rumble when he fought at WW, Conor at FW or Jon Jones at LHW.

3 Likes

What’s with this DJ bullshit?

4 losses. Demoted to the bum leagues.

Also flyweight :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Tagir would beat the shit out of him

All 12 lol.

He has an 11 title defenses in the UFC.

Why didnt he quit after 3?

Name his top 5 most impressive wins on that run. He fought nobodies in a joke division at that time. Dana literally traded this snoozer for Ben Askren :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Khabib’s are:

Gaethje (p4p top 3) Finish
Poirier (p4p top 3) Finish
Conor (p4p top 3) Finish
Prime RDA 3 round massacre
Barboza 3 round massacre

Gaethje: Solid Win
Poirier: Former Featherweight
Conor: Former Featherweight
Prime RDA: Good Fighter, spotty record.
Barboza: Former Featherweight

1 Like

Khabib beat RDA in his prime when he was in the middle of a 10 fight winstreak. Nothing spotty about that.

Poirier and Barboza were better at LW so that’s a shit excuse.

Conor was also considered one of the best p4p fighter in the world coming off the Alvaraz fight and Khabib outstruck him.

DJ beat nobodies in a nobody division. Flyweight in those days was a joke.

RDA was beaten by the likes of Clay Guida, Jeremy Stevens and Tyson Griffen.

All this arguing might make sense if they were like tied in title defenses. Then you say “who has the better record?”

But when one guy has 4 times the titles the it doesn’t matter.

Also Khabib “won” the belt from Al Iaquinta who he couldn’t finish.

1 Like

You still haven’t listed DJ’s top 5 you’re just trying to discredit Khabib’s who are higher quality opponents and he beat them more convincingly.

Quality >>> Quantity

Benson Henderson has 3 lightweight title defenses, and so does Khabib.

By all means let’s discuss who has the better wins, took less damage etc.

But 11 defenses vs 3 is laughable.

1 Like

Lol, holy shit tell me that autographed picture isn’t yours. Just when I thought you couldn’t be a bigger faggot. Out of being on here for 20+ yrs, I don’t think I’ve ever come across a faggot who was so into men of a certain background. Just embrace who you are and quit fantasizing about “swarthy” men you queer. Love thyself, faggot. You said you’re from Europe, Europe has a rich history, quit fawning over goat fuckers you fag.

2 Likes

Why are you refusing to list DJ’s top 5 wins? Jumping from one point to the next :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Khabib’s little cousin finished Bendo in a round btw

I see you took me off ignore like you claimed I was on after I exposed you for being a far leftist who literally weeps when he watches youtube videos :joy: Soul theft