Elephant in the Room: Dana, Conor, GSP, Jones, most fighters and fans still talk about 1 guy

Lets reverse this…

Who didnt mighty mouse fight in his weightclass? He fought everyone and cleared it out.

He had to start fighting guys twice like John Dodson and Joseph Benavides.

Who didnt Khabib fight? Off the top of my head, Chandler, Oliverea, Ferguson to start with.
How many contenders did Khabib fight twice? Zero
How many divisions did he clear out ? Zero.
How many of his top wins are featherweights who got too lazy to cut weight? 3
How many fights did Khabib pull out of for weight cutting issues or whatever? 5 fights.

So you try to brag about DJ’s 12 title defences but refuse to list his top 5 wins when asked directly 3 times?

You are further proving the point of this thead. Khabib haunts your dreams, the GOAT.

Khabib is defiantly a top 15-20 all time guy.

He is right in the mix with Benson, Frankie Edgar, Max Holloway etc.

1 Like

He’s a better fighter than everyone despite retiring young, and it hurts your soul.

Just admit it.

Also his record is great

Adriano Moraes 2x
John Dodson 2x
Josephe Benevides 2x
Henry Cejudo 1x
Ray Borg 1x
Kyoji Horiguchi1x

That says everything there about how shit his division is when out of all those title defences he had to fight those b-rates 2x each and this is the best you got :joy: Thank you for posting this. Checkmate.

I’ll give him credit for Henry but he also lost to him :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Not even close.

Jon Jones, GSP, Mighty Mouse, BJ Penn, Fedor etc

These people are all light years beyond khabib in terms of title defenses, quality of opponent, willingness to move up in weight, etc

Khabib was a welterweight who cut to lightweight (but would pull out if he couldn’t make weight) who got to beat a bunch of chubby featherweights.

He was a great fighter. Again def top 15-20 of ALL TIME. Not bad.

Khabib won his belt from Al Iaquinta.

2 Likes

He isn’t even the GOAT at lightweight. LOL

Let alone all of MMA

1 Like

And yet Khabib is still a better fighter… the only valid complaint is that he retired young, but that doesn’t change the fact that he’s the best. Not sure why you conflate these two things.

You really think Khabib could beat Jon Jones straight up? LOLOLOLOL

1 Like

P4P he’s a better fighter. A Jon Jones sized Khabib would literally kill Jones in a fight.

Like SRR is widely considered #1 all time in boxing and he wasn’t a HW.

1 Like

I swear this faggot has a mural of Khabib in his basement

Jon Jones and Mighty Mouse have 11 title defenses.

Jon Jones won his title from all time legend SHOGUN RUA

Khabib won his from long island real estate agent Al Iaquinta.

You literally weep when you watch Youtube videos :joy: and I see I made you change your kitten avatar

Look what a journeyman did to your boy. Goat’s don’t bleed.

MG8CQT607Kcva2VLryks3nSiQTsh-9oN8IAssAxXGpg

Jon was out sniffing coke the night before and still defended the belt.

BY the way. Gufstanson was his 6th title defense. Twice as many as Khabib.

We dont know how khabib would look after his 6th title defense because he will never have one.

He went home to his momma for chezborger.

No GOAT in any sport only has 3 Championships.

What about when Reyes and Santos beat Jon up, got excuses for those too? Jon is not entitled to excuses being the biggest roid cheat in MMA history and all :face_with_hand_over_mouth: