ENORMOUS ATHLETE SIGNS Aussie MMA!

The guy being signed up is Dwayne Farroway, he is a big guy and if I've spelt his name incorrectly then I humbly apologise.

I told u guys..its me.

Cisemek,

Who's Dwayne Farroway? Would he have a chance against Mighty Kakoda?

Is that Dwayne 'the house of pain' Harraway (spelling?)

Saw him on a Kick Boxing poster at the Underworld, he was like 6'11 and about 165kg???? Didn't look cut but wasn't flabby either.

Regards

Gerald.

I didn't think the Pride fight was worked i thought he looked scared sh*tless and i don't reckon he's that good an actor ( see other posts ) impressive jumping , spinning crescent kick from memory , for someone around 150kgs at the time
I was down in Tassie at the time and there was all sorts of stories flying around.
BIG dude but can't fight for crap so i hope it's someone else.

lol @ the Nathan Jones quotes section!

The big guy is DWAYNE "House of Pain" HARRAWAY. He got in the ring, did an interview with Mike Schiavello and dwarfed Schiavello! He is about 6'9", 165kg. Is training with "SilverFox" Paul Fyfield, who trains Sam Greco and Tosca Petridis among others. They are looking to put him in future NHB fights and also get him going in K-1. Quiet, shy-natured big fella. I was talking to Fyfield last night (who is the most no-bullshit guy in fight sports) and I said what's the deal on Dwayne and he said the kid puts in the "hard yards" at the gym, "he has lots of spirit" and when I asked if it's true that he hits like a Mac Truck Paul smiled and said "shit yeah". From all reports he bends the heavy bag in half with his right hand!