Epic tweet of the day goes to Conor McGregor

LOLLLL @ saying "Oh, I was just quoting a song" as an excuse.

The sexism and vile comments when it comes to women's MMA are cringe worthy though. I don't hear the homosexuals, who post on this forum, talk about how they would bang this fighter or that fighter. Sure Miesha and Ronda are hot but I think it's time to get over it.

JimmersonzGlove - Sounds like he got sat the fuck down by DFW Phone Post
More like his management. Phone Post 3.0

We will see if the Dana flies off the handle

SD CARTEL - We will see if the Dana flies off the handle
Conor is his baby, it will all be done behind the scenes. Well, it actually was done behind the scenes... Phone Post 3.0

a fighter made a comment on twitter that they later had to apologize for?

I don't believe it.....

SD CARTEL - The problem undoubtedly lies in the fact that we are a Military town. It seems the born and bred's are outnumbered by the transplants. Couple this with the fact that there are a million things to do here and you have a city that is NOT a football city. I have been to 10 different Charger away games, 10!. Our hardcore fans are as hardcore as any if not more!...but we dwindle in numbers in comparison. Expensive ass state and expensive ass city and you are not going to see huge show ups unless we are winning.

Cold as states, with nothing fucking going on besides football are simply a product of their environment.

Still no excuse for the tweet IMO Phone Post

I don't see what the big deal is, he's a young lad having fun and said something that any normal young lad could say.

Difference being that he's in the public eye and he'll have to now realise idiots will scrutinise his every word. Phone Post 3.0

Dana would fire a lesser draw for that comment.

Aww boo hoo. Fuck me it was a joke. Bunch of fannies getting munk on. Phone Post

teamquestnorth - 
SD CARTEL - The problem undoubtedly lies in the fact that we are a Military town. It seems the born and bred's are outnumbered by the transplants. Couple this with the fact that there are a million things to do here and you have a city that is NOT a football city. I have been to 10 different Charger away games, 10!. Our hardcore fans are as hardcore as any if not more!...but we dwindle in numbers in comparison. Expensive ass state and expensive ass city and you are not going to see huge show ups unless we are winning.

Cold as states, with nothing fucking going on besides football are simply a product of their environment.

Still no excuse for the tweet IMO Phone Post

hahaha

YouCantHandleMyRiddum -

The sexism and vile comments when it comes to women's MMA are cringe worthy though. I don't hear the homosexuals, who post on this forum, talk about how they would bang this fighter or that fighter. Sure Miesha and Ronda are hot but I think it's time to get over it.

If Ronda said she wanted to bang Jon Jones and Anderson she'd be a strong independent woman. Phone Post 3.0

I wonder if all those who are getting all upset actually have any friends because as far as banter goes that was tame.

He's now realised that some people were offended (fuck knows why) and apologised so perhaps everyone should move on with their lives. Phone Post 3.0

@MieshaTate: @TheNotoriousMMA its all good, appreciate the apology but I knew you were just joking! Phone Post 3.0

The only thing that was wrong with that tweet, is that he never said who he wanted doing what

"@MieshaTate: @TheNotoriousMMA its all good, appreciate the apology but I knew you were just joking!"

I'm liking Miesha more every day.

YouCantHandleMyRiddum -

oh do fuck off, a man wss asked which women he'd like to fuck, he said both.
Please explain how making a joke about a fantasy 3 way is sexist? Phone Post

Brabatross -  "@MieshaTate: @TheNotoriousMMA its all good, appreciate the apology but I knew you were just joking!"

I'm liking Miesha more every day.
VU - I agree, that girl impresses more and more each time I see or hear from her. Phone Post 3.0

Let's Get High is seriously the worst dr dre song Phone Post

Give that man a social media bonus. Phone Post