Epic tweet of the day goes to Conor McGregor

Atkinson -
Brabatross -  "@MieshaTate: @TheNotoriousMMA its all good, appreciate the apology but I knew you were just joking!"

I'm liking Miesha more every day.
The point you seem to be missing is that no one knew how Tate (or Ronda) would react to Conor's stupid comment until AFTER it was said.

Tate's a cool chick so now we know she didn't mind.. Doesn't mean it's ok to say stupid shit though.

I wonder how Conor would react if a well known fighter made the same comment about his mother and girlfriend? Phone Post 3.0
You are a horrible person. Phone Post 3.0

MMA Lives Here - Connor comes off looking like a little bitch here. Not because of the apology, just because the original Tweet was the kind of thing a little clueless kid says Phone Post 3.0
We get it, you hate him.... The kid is hilarious, easy to like and extremely talented. He's going to be successful in the UFC. Phone Post 3.0

if jones would have......oh nevermind

Devlin - 
YouCantHandleMyRiddum -

LOLLLL @ saying "Oh, I was just quoting a song" as an excuse.

The sexism and vile comments when it comes to women's MMA are cringe worthy though. I don't hear the homosexuals, who post on this forum, talk about how they would bang this fighter or that fighter. Sure Miesha and Ronda are hot but I think it's time to get over it.

oh do fuck off, a man wss asked which women he'd like to fuck, he said both.
Please explain how making a joke about a fantasy 3 way is sexist? Phone Post

Fuck you, you dumb motherfucker. If it wasn't, do you honestly think they would have made him apologize? If it was merely a joke in good taste, would he have come out with such PR statement right after?

There's a a way to answer this question without being crude and immature, but still being funny and witty.

Don't ever fix your lips like collagen
And then say something where you gonna end up apologin'
Let me know if it's a problem man
Aight man, holla then Phone Post 3.0

Got to cover the PC bases...

That was hilarious. Phone Post

YouCantHandleMyRiddum -
Devlin - 
YouCantHandleMyRiddum -

The sexism and vile comments when it comes to women's MMA are cringe worthy though. I don't hear the homosexuals, who post on this forum, talk about how they would bang this fighter or that fighter. Sure Miesha and Ronda are hot but I think it's time to get over it.

oh do fuck off, a man wss asked which women he'd like to fuck, he said both.
Please explain how making a joke about a fantasy 3 way is sexist? Phone Post

Fuck you, you dumb motherfucker. If it wasn't, do you honestly think they would have made him apologize? If it was merely a joke in good taste, would he have come out with such PR statement right after?

There's a a way to answer this question without being crude and immature, but still being funny and witty.

i'm a dumb motherfucker because i can take a joke even in bad taste? maybe this forum isnt for you. Phone Post

Porkchop -

https://www.facebook.com/thenotoriousmma/posts/572197272848576

Annnnnnd the appology. 

That was fast.....

"I would like to personally apologize to both Ronda Rousey and Miesha Tate. This morning I quoted a song on Twitter in an attempt to make a joke, which I now I see was totally unacceptable and offensive. I have infinite respect for Miesha and Ronda as individuals and as athletes. I have always been a big fan of women's MMA and the incredible talented athletes that compete in the sport. I regret making this offensive comment and I sincerely apologize to anyone whom I offended, but especially Ronda and Miesha."

Like a employee! Phone Post 3.0

I thought it was funny!! Phone Post 3.0

Ray Elbe - I thought it was funny!! Phone Post 3.0

Me too, some miserable people on this forum. Phone Post

MMA Lives Here -
Devlin -

It wouldn't be funny for a young exciting fighter to get cut because of no-brainers like that Phone Post 3.0

I doubt they'd cut him, torres was for a rape tweet not a fantasy 3 way. Phone Post

rbl -
YouCantHandleMyRiddum -

If Ronda said she wanted to bang Jon Jones and Anderson she'd be a strong independent woman. Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0

At any rate, Zuffa is getting what they deserve with these sort of tweets.

Actively encourage fighters to deluge twitter and even offer bonuses for the shit and this is what happens. Phone Post 3.0

Wow he listens to dre. Word. Phone Post

Fuck Twitter....

so who you got then, GSP or are you more of a Showtime Pettis guy?

How stupid can some of these fighters be? Phone Post

MMA Lives Here -
Devlin -
MMA Lives Here -
Devlin -

It wouldn't be funny for a young exciting fighter to get cut because of no-brainers like that Phone Post 3.0

I doubt they'd cut him, torres was for a rape tweet not a fantasy 3 way. Phone Post

If he keeps doing similar stuff Phone Post 3.0

theres a fine line, as long as he doesnt cross it and keeps putting on good foghts he should be fine, and dont forget the ufcs burning desire to.conquer europe, that means he gets more leway than an american would. Phone Post

Bunch of slack-jawed faggots round here Phone Post

I can't believe fans of fighting are this over sensitive. They wouldn't last 2 mins in a pub in Europe or Australia. Phone Post 3.0