Erik Charles vs. Dante Rivera

Erik beat Liaberte by strikes

TTT

Dante by takedown to brutal G & P...........IMO

ttt for Dante

How the hell was Liberate 5-0? The guy shut his eyes , put his head down
and tried to fight Erik Charles fists and shins with his face? I thoght that
Liberate had 0 fights by the way he looked.

Charles did look skilled though. Great punch and kick combos and also
good on the ground.

Hey Malachy, are you fighting?

The Train - That's what a guy who's 5'10" looks like trying to get a takedown on a 6'4" monster of a striker. Lalliberte hit Eric with a few of those overhands and eventually did take him down (I didn't think it was a takedown because of the ropes). Chainsaw is just ridiculously good and can make a great, undefeated fighter look like that. I've seen 4 of Lalliberte's first 5, guy is a beast and is VERY talented.

Eric will TKO Dante in the 2nd round, IMO.

Mike was off and Erik was on and was sharp. The Train- Mike had a bad night- have you?

Mike is definitely a tough dude, but Erik was too well rounded for him. Erik has been on a tear lately and is going into the fight with Dante with 5 consecutive wins, all by TKO or KO.

Train, im sorry but to me it seems you should post your name if your going to talk about somebody that way. Because nobody is perfect and if you want to evaulate people like that you should step into the light. Mike did have a off night that night. But it does happen to everybody. Matt Hughes didnt really look very good the other night. Geuss he must be a sucky fighter. Know what I mean?

dante gets my vote, i watch him beat a very tough taveres

TTT

I'd go with Dante

Erik wins this. Erik has a big reach advantage and a great clinch. Dante will have a hard time getting inside and a hard time taking him down if he gets there.

Erik was gun shy in his latest loss to Mandela Kponou (who is flat out scary) and ever since losing that fight by decision, he's looked like a different fighter...much more aggressive and much more dominant.

Eric needs a green name....someone hook him up.

ttt

Dante will go ghetto on his ass!

Go Erik "Chainsaw" Charles...

He's definitely looked very sharp in last few outings...He's always fought tough guys and has been beating them...

His only losses come at the hands of Mandela (Who's sick) and Alexandre Moreno....I won't even get into the level that Moreno is at right now...Just say, he's the champ, he's undefeated and no one is beating him right now...

But that's it...Other than that....Charles has won his matches....Looking good for him...

And don't believe the hype...

I've heard good things about Erik and I've seen Dante fight a few times.

This should be a good one.

ttt