Erik Charles vs. Dante Rivera

its being put on as we speak, should be up soon

the rest of the card is posted

link???

CFFC III FIGHT CARD ON MMA UG, OR cagefuryfighting.com

ttt

everyone knows dante is no fluke and he is for real. but i know first hand erik is a absolute badass so if this stays up erik will ko dante if it goes to the ground dante is maybe a slight advantage

ttt

ttt

ttt For Dante.

Spiegal - have you ever trained with Charles? I know you fought Dante... if so, what is the strength, talent comparison???

ttt

Charles has definitely fought better competition overall, but Dante is a strong guy with a great groundgame who has shown the ability to get the win even against guys that should beat him on paper.

Date: 12/02/06 05:49 AM
211 Total Posts Ignore User

I saw Dante lose that fight at the Battle at The Beach. He lost because Massenzio's wrestling was way better. This seems to be the weakness of most of the fighters from the Northeast (NY/NJ/MA).

Losing because someone's wrestling is way better is a common weakness all over the place - you just see it more often in the Northeast because there are a shitload of really good wrestlers in the area.

mike massenzio is a highly-credentialed wrestler. there's no shame in losing to him.

ttt

^I don't know what fight you were watching brother...

Jay Dublin is my boy and I am cool with Erik Charles as well...

With that being said, it was a solid fight on both fighters behalf...Charles is legit...Dublin is a tough guy and has been doing well...He fights all tough guys all the time...Same thing with Erik...

We'll see how the fight goes with Dante...

I still predict Chainsaw by Texas style massacre...

He didn't dominate, but he did a little more than Jay did in each of the rounds. Erik was moving forward the whole fight and his leg/body kicks made the difference. They landed to the head a similar number of times, but Erik was the only one landing to the body.

Close fight but I had it 20-18 Erik, and I'm friends with both guys.

chainsaw, looked like something was wrong during the fight. oh yeah he got poked in the eye!.

seriously tho, erik should have pulled the trigger last night. He had Jay hurt a couple times but didnt seem to be aggressive enough.

anyways, I'm rooting for Erik, kick ass!

H8H8H8

I thought that there already was a "CHAINSAW" Charles as in "CHAINSAW" Charles McCarthy?

well there's two now.

kinda like thiago alves nickname is "the pitbull".. well so is henrique Bicalho

There are a ton of fighters from coast to coast.....Two guys having the same nickname was bound to happen...

It's better than having the same first and last name as another fighter, LOL