Erin Toughill Offered Cristiane Cyborg Fight

yum 8)

colesdaddyismydaddy - wasnt she one of the biggest mouths whining about gina getting big fights with no name and ducking tough comp? now shes ducking cyborg? shes tucking, literally.

IIRC, Erin was always one of the few female fighters DEFENDING Gina on those threads, not the other way around. 

Erin Toughill - Napalm? Bro seriously...first you buy me a piece of cake at dinner post weigh ins...then you walk by me a few more times post fight. You talk to me at breakfast, so I return the favor with your OWN cake. Now you are on my thread talking to me again about said "choclate cake"? What's next? You show up to my gym with a dozen roses asking me to go have a piece of chocolate cake with you? I love, LOVE chocolate cake and all, but not interested. Sorry babe :)

And if you really wanna see me again, try to get someone to set up a rematch between Emily and myself. Because for some strange reason she might think she can beat me. I can assure you there will be no cake, no 24 pounds in 2.5 weeks, and another TKO win on my record. Of course I am saying all of this with the utmost respect & being very sports "woman" like * wink* * wink*

And tell Emily to smile more...she looks much better happy :)
I am hurt you did not remember the "cake"(if thats what you want to call it) was at breakfast and not dinner. You make it very difficult to stalk you by having all those people around you. I tried to talk my wife into allowing me to bring you flowers to your gym but she frowned upon the idea.

And thank you for returning the favor that "cake" was damn good.

Now back to your thread

This would be a fantastic fight at 150lbs. Like someone said above, I want to see Erin at as close to 100% as she can be... not a drained 145lbs.

napalmstyle - 
Erin Toughill - Napalm? Bro seriously...first you buy me a piece of cake at dinner post weigh ins...then you walk by me a few more times post fight. You talk to me at breakfast, so I return the favor with your OWN cake. Now you are on my thread talking to me again about said "choclate cake"? What's next? You show up to my gym with a dozen roses asking me to go have a piece of chocolate cake with you? I love, LOVE chocolate cake and all, but not interested. Sorry babe :)

And if you really wanna see me again, try to get someone to set up a rematch between Emily and myself. Because for some strange reason she might think she can beat me. I can assure you there will be no cake, no 24 pounds in 2.5 weeks, and another TKO win on my record. Of course I am saying all of this with the utmost respect & being very sports "woman" like * wink* * wink*

And tell Emily to smile more...she looks much better happy :)
I am hurt you did not remember the "cake"(if thats what you want to call it) was at breakfast and not dinner. You make it very difficult to stalk you by having all those people around you. I tried to talk my wife into allowing me to bring you flowers to your gym but she frowned upon the idea.

And thank you for returning the favor that "cake" was damn good.

Now back to your thread

1st it was funny............ now its a little creepy

Nah. It's a complement. She's a fine piece of a. No shame in admitting you're attracted to her.

Not that I'm admitting any......................lol

they need to do Cyborg/Carano already and stop talking about it.

every time Cyborg fights, they have Gina cageside and start talking about it...just seems to be constant talking. I understand the delay with Erin and the cuts needing to be tested out, but on the other hand why are they offering the fight to someone else while hyping Gina & Cyborg?

they could have just done Gina/Cyborg and had Erin fight the winner. all three of them are exciting and marketable and perfect for tv.

I don't know, just seems like it's always "uh ohhhhhhh there's Gina Carano, next time out they're going at it" and then next time out there's Gina cageside again watching and Mauro talking again.

Napalm :) LOL It's all good. You're funny.

98lbweakling - It's nice to hear when fans or fighters DO understand the "testing the waters" with the weight, so to speak. I dont think it's an unreasonable request.

At any rate, Gina is a friend of mine, and in fact, I spoke to her this morning about all of this. Gina is game and she WILL fight me or Cyborg. What I will say is this: she was the second biggest draw for EliteXC and now Strikeforce. I did not ask her if she finalized her SF contract yet, but the girl DESERVES the big bucks. 15k is SHIT, and right now, she is the face for the promotion & she has the right to a good chunk of those payouts. They say Gina/Cyborg will fight for the title in Aug or Sept, but I dont even know if that will happen.

We discussed both of our weights, and we both agreed that we should fight at a weight where we will ALL shine @ 110%. Gina has not made weight yet, Cyborg weighed 7 over, and although I might have made weight, I was hardly my best. The fans deserve to see all athletes at their best.

If they want me to fight Cyborg first, I will. If they want me to fight the winner, I will. Maybe I fight neither of them, I dont know. But all of us are struggling wth weight for a reason, and I hope the promoters take that heavily into consideration.

With nobody interested in Kimbo anymore, I'd bet that she will be their biggest draw when/if she signs. Good for her holding out. Thanks to Elite having her fight on CBS, Gina now has proof that she is a huge draw. I think her last fight added a milion viewers, IIRC.

Maybe you can't say yet, but what do you think would be a good weight for some of the women trying like hell to get down to 140/145? Are you thinking 155?

cyborg v kimbo!!!

at 190

Gina needs to fight Cyborg already, The whole contract thing sounded good last year but now it seems shady

ttt

Woot !

Props to Erin for making weight for her fight! Gina's got skills but her inability to make weight definitely takes away from her accomplishments IMO.

Wow, those are great photo's!!

someone is very upset.

I know how he feels!

one time I reserved a rental car at hertz, I get there, and they didn't have the car! only something similar to it! sneaky semantics. oh boy, I was livid. and now, this making weight issue...grrrr!

wait nevermind that wasn't me, it was an episode of seinfeld.

We need Gina/Cyborg already

Rox19 I wouldn't want to cut to 120, you know?

But you could make 125? Maybe? Oh, go on, you know you want to :)