Established MMA gym in NJ seeking Head Coach/GM

jhovanp - 
Pilot201 -
Balls Mahoney - Where is it? And what's the name?

I'm not sure he wants the name out there, he's looking to have those that are interested or know someone who is to IM him. It's a high level gym in the southern PA/NJ area.

I'm in Nj and looking to train at a gym. If you you could pm the name that would be awesome Phone Post 3.0

you and Balls Mahoney have PM's...

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

Pilot201 -
pat barrys shorts - Seriously where in nj? Phone Post 3.0

its in Trenton/Cherry Hill and Philly.

Are you looking for office person???Sounds like your looking for office manager not head coach.

Hey guys!

Sorry I had an engagement party last night (seriously all my friends are dropping like flies..)

The gym is outside of Trenton.

We have two larger facilities in addition to this third one, but our staffing resources are spread too thin and we have the opportunity to take on another dedicated person POTENTIALLY as part owner.

The facility does need some coaching slots filled (although we do have that pretty much taken care of), but what it needs is someone to be there 5-6 days/week, manage the staff, create a kickass culture, teach awesome classes, and really do some grassroots marketing.

I got PM's from two guys already.. keep 'em coming! It is a great opportunity for someone who's passionate about martial arts and has some sweat equity to invest.

Thanks Tom & Don btw.. I appreciate all the TTT's as well. I hope we can place someone who's good for the job and deserves a great opportunity.

Ok.. gotta run now, big team day celebration, people are gettin some new belts.

And BTW we don't have a 100% plan, meaning perhaps we take on a new head coach along with a new manager. It really depends on the people involved. Right now we are open to a couple different scenarios.

I want this job!!!

however im probably TOO qualified

-OMA (tm)

PM sent

also TTT for any qualified UGers (oxymoron?)

Tell your friends,  seems like a cool oportunity

-OMA (tm)

Jackson, I plan to be back in town by summer. I will definitely be there to train. I MISS THAT GYM! Phone Post 3.0

Awesome Don. You are always welcome!! Come through!!

And thank you again to everyone for your interest. We are putting together some preliminary interviews/calls for tomorrow.

Jackson and his team are legit some of the best guys I have met in mma! Great facility's great coaches these guys get it. Someone jump on this opportunity you won't be disappointed Phone Post 3.0

Mark--much appreciated my friend.

I haven't seen/heard too much about you recently. Taking some time off from competing?

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

bUMp for Jersey Phone Post 3.0

shortyrock22 - Are you looking for office person???Sounds like your looking for office manager not head coach.

$hortyRock from AMA? Phone Post 3.0

King Baer - Mark--much appreciated my friend.

I haven't seen/heard too much about you recently. Taking some time off from competing?
No, fighting in June my man, last fight was a war and shattered my orbital, nose, stitches ect, so had to heal, I'm training as hard as ever tho. Ttt for ya Phone Post 3.0

TTT Phone Post 3.0

King Baer, I sent over an e-mail, let me know if you got it. Phone Post 3.0

TTT Phone Post 3.0