Established MMA gym in NJ seeking Head Coach/GM

ShortyRock--I did e-mail you back. If you are still interested let me know. While the head coach position is part of it, what we are really looking for is someone who wants to put a little skin in the game and have some impact on the administrative/marketing/back end.

Beau--I did just get back to you. Again I apologize for the back-and-forth. I tossed this thread up on Friday before heading out to an engagement party, then waking up super early and doing a huge Team Day event. Today I was trying to pin some people down so we could coordinate a call but was unable to do so. You will be hearing from JD ASAP.

Lee--same as above. Thank you guys much!

I really hope we can work something out.

Mark--I do remember about the orbital. BRUTAL. You are always a warrior when you get in there. Glad to hear you are back on track and we'd love to have you swing by one of these days if you're in the area!!

Much obliged everyone. Thank you!!!

No problem, it's cool you've been in touch already despite being so busy.

I saw on your website that you fought in the WKA's? That's cool man, I used to fight in the WKA's light contact and kickboxing, before I moved onto Thai etc

Lee--

Yup I did compete in the WKAs in Virginia back in 2008. Was my last amateur MMA fight. Never did the striking tournament although I did a ton of amateur Muay Thai as well.

I kinda hit a few brick walls after turning pro (herniated disc in my back, elbow injury, and now shoulder injury) so I'm effectively benched/retired but I do compete here and there when I can. I've found coaching to be just as rewarding in some ways so that is a great outlet for my passion for MMA/martial arts.

Did you ever compete in the states?

Ahh I feel you there brother, I've had my share of injuries that have stopped me fighting properly for the last four years. I've actually never been that side of the pond, I fought around Europe and the year the team went to Canada I was doing taking a lot of kickboxing and Muay thai bouts, I was enjoying them at the time but was gutted I never went. The lads from the Canadian team and team USA were always sharp as hell.