Esther in Tokyo: Sengoku 7 and King Mo (pics)

Blog - http://allelbows.com/?p=229

so is esther like the classy version of tracy lee?

goku - so is esther like the classy version of tracy lee?

doh!  Didn't Esther used to take pics for combatlifestyle?

ttt

Where were they training at?

Esther is an artist.

She makes ME bareable to look at.

MayheM -  Esther is an artist.

who ya kiddin , so fuckin handsome ~!

I have a question about "corners" does Sengoku pay and fly out their cornermen as well and put them up in hotels?

and they just pay for meals? how does it all work out?

Esther Lin takes Great pics.

Cool chick fo sho.

MayheM -  Esther is an artist.

let's not get carried away now...

I thought this was about Mat Hughes

BzGrappla - I have a question about "corners" does Sengoku pay and fly out their cornermen as well and put them up in hotels?

They generally pay for flights for the fighter and two cornermen, one hotel room for the fighter, another for the two corners, and per diem for the fighter and corners as well.

LoganClark - 
BzGrappla - I have a question about "corners" does Sengoku pay and fly out their cornermen as well and put them up in hotels?

They generally pay for flights for the fighter and two cornermen, one hotel room for the fighter, another for the two corners, and per diem for the fighter and corners as well.

damn thats whats up. hella sweet. what about UFC?

The UFC-WEC paid for one cornerman´s flight and one hotel room to share plus per diem for the one guy. People who are actually important likely get more.

ha thanks!  yes, i actually still shoot for combatlifestyle on occasion and tracy is awesomes.  (plural!)

i'm just doin' my own thing lately because my boy and I have a lot of production experience and we wanted to put it to good use.

i'm totally a jewish grandma in a small asian girl's body, scott.

And it depends on your contract if Sengoku will fly you out, most don't -- you're usually allowed one and the second you fly out yourself.  they might get you the room though, because often it's a package deal for the promotion with the hotel -- they just get a big block of rooms anyway. 

that king mo entrance pic is sick.

I must have a decent contract.

And my grandmother is still named Esther.

More pics please Esther and THKS!