Evangelista Cyborg released from Strikeforce

One FC here he comes...! Phone Post

armbarheelhook - One FC here he comes...! Phone Post

I wish, he actually signed with a Canadian promotion called Instinct MMA and is fighting Brandon Thatch in his debut. Should be a fun fight and I think Cyborg will win.

Cyborg is awesome, I will always watch and root for him. Phone Post

Just wondering with respect to Chris Cyborg's positive test for Steroids, and the result of that fight being overturned from a 16 second KO by, to No contest. Shouldn't she be automatically disqualified ? Now how about Cyborg's fight with Gina Carano, and everybody else. Shouldn't some of those be ruled No Contest ?. Dana is drooling all over Cyborg as we speak for a big PPV, maybe with Rhonda, or Meisha. I don't think Gina will be coming back. But if she did for Revenge... As slim as those chances are... A rematch with Carano-Cyborg would certainly push the 800,000 PPV mark, if not more. Rousey-Kaufmann was successful because Sarah's a Canadian. Canadians are nuts over MMA. Rousey-Cyborg would be big at 135 or 140, even 145 would have a good audience. You can bet at some point both fighters will be using steroids, just going to be extra careful to not get caught. I wonder how much steroids Evangelista's used in his lifetime, probably about as much as Wnaderlei Silva. They both are probably legally females, with no testicles or penis left. And in contrast Cyborg's probably legally a male with all the Testosterone, and her privates turning into male genitalia. Either way, all will be in a UFC main event in the near future possibly to a Stadium near you.

sly fox -
AlphaMaleJP -  He'll probably sign with Legacy since he trains in the Houston area last time I checked. Phone Post

hes at Gold team with Macaco, or was, and his brother is there too... his strikeforce contract was something like 10/10 and im not sure legacy would pay that kind of cash with his record

Yeah I'm pretty sure he's still with Gold Team & he won't get SF money in legacy, but I'm sure he would like to make good money close to home and get seen on tv, too. Phone Post

Faels Hypogonad - 
Kool_Aid_Man - dude sucked anyway

It noobs like you who are why join dates carry so much weight on this forum
12er's SMH Phone Post

Yet someone 10 posts down from your post who has been here since 05 is mad that he cant Rousey. But some how im the noob. Im also pretty sure, there isn't a noob out there that saw his fight with Manhoef, like I talked about on the first page.

MMArijuana - Now they need to axe his husband.

lol