Evans: Johnson will KO Jones

Dead President - It can be argued that since Jon knows that Rumble will be throwing a lot of uppercuts, all he has to do now is employ the side step and he's good. Phone Post 3.0

Side step = unbeatable.

stainlesssteel -

Well, duh, everybody already knows that in a fierce power exchange between two strong men, anyone could go down. That will never change. This brilliant analysis unfortunately didn't benefit Rashad Evans during his fight with Jon Jones, because Jon Jones humbled him.

On the flip side, heavy hands is the lone rocket in Anthony Johnson's pocket.  He's dead if the fight hits the ground. His guillotine defense is white belt level, and Jon Jones has choked out physical fighters like Rampage Jackson, Ryan Bader and Lyoto Machida.

If you look at Anthony Johnson's last 3 wins,today's standard for a hot streak, his last 3 wins have all been against some of the slowest and most plodding fighters in the UFC: Alexander Guftason, Antonio Nogueira and perhaps the slowest of them all, Phil Davis.

Not exactly Daniel Cormier, Glover Texiera or Guftafson himself in the years most Inspired Performance.

No wonder then, when the fight was announced, odds settled at +250 (Johnson) vs. -325 (Jones), according to BestFightOdds. Keep in mind, venue or date are not yet even announced.

I guess it comes down to which one you feel is more likely,

1) Jon Jones gets knocked out

2) Abthony Johnson gets choked out

What's the difference between the two?

One is a wish, based on emotion

the other is an outcome.based on circumstance

You just called Gus slow and plodding. He's one of the most mobile guys in the division. Phone Post 3.0

I don't see it happening, but I would like to see it happen. If AJ can shatter Jones jaw and his confidence in one shot, that would be awesome.

Lol @ that GIF. You guys don't really think that's what being rocked looks like do you? Phone Post 3.0

Jones will dominate Phone Post 3.0

Rashad also said he could beat Jones.

Goes to show how much knows.

Rumble doesn't have the stamina or the volume to win by decision. And he's not going to submit him. Phone Post 3.0

Should be an interesting fight. I would not be surprised at all if Rumble knocks him out. I also wouldn't be surprised if Jones rides it out to a decision.

Axel Foley - 
stainlesssteel -

Well, duh, everybody already knows that in a fierce power exchange between two strong men, anyone could go down. That will never change. This brilliant analysis unfortunately didn't benefit Rashad Evans during his fight with Jon Jones, because Jon Jones humbled him.

On the flip side, heavy hands is the lone rocket in Anthony Johnson's pocket.  He's dead if the fight hits the ground. His guillotine defense is white belt level, and Jon Jones has choked out physical fighters like Rampage Jackson, Ryan Bader and Lyoto Machida.

If you look at Anthony Johnson's last 3 wins,today's standard for a hot streak, his last 3 wins have all been against some of the slowest and most plodding fighters in the UFC: Alexander Guftason, Antonio Nogueira and perhaps the slowest of them all, Phil Davis.

Not exactly Daniel Cormier, Glover Texiera or Guftafson himself in the years most Inspired Performance.

No wonder then, when the fight was announced, odds settled at +250 (Johnson) vs. -325 (Jones), according to BestFightOdds. Keep in mind, venue or date are not yet even announced.

I guess it comes down to which one you feel is more likely,

1) Jon Jones gets knocked out

2) Abthony Johnson gets choked out

What's the difference between the two?

One is a wish, based on emotion

the other is an outcome.based on circumstance

You just called Gus slow and plodding. He's one of the most mobile guys in the division. Phone Post 3.0

To be fair this dumbfuck said Gus was slow and plodding when fighting AJ. He must of have morphed into someone with completely different physical abilities when he fought bones.

Hate420 - Lol @ that GIF. You guys don't really think that's what being rocked looks like do you? Phone Post 3.0
I agree with you but glover rocked jones in their fight. I think it was against the cag in round 3. Glover hit him with an uppercut that seemed to stop jones for a second, and kind had him just sitting there until he back peddled. Phone Post 3.0

The Brotorious B.I.G -
Hate420 - Lol @ that GIF. You guys don't really think that's what being rocked looks like do you? Phone Post 3.0
I agree with you but glover rocked jones in their fight. I think it was against the cag in round 3. Glover hit him with an uppercut that seemed to stop jones for a second, and kind had him just sitting there until he back peddled. Phone Post 3.0
Took some digging but I found the gif

http://m.imgur.com/AhoHceP Phone Post 3.0

xsrg95 - 
daxfactor - 
Bisping decisioned my SN -
Aikijiujitsu - Cormier landed the upper cut on Jones multiple times in the clinch its safe to say if Rumble lands the same shots it can be good night for Bones.
No one has ever even wobbled jones and I doubt that he hits that much harder then Cormier. Could he KO jones? Sure. But it won't be an uppercut from the clinch because jones stays to close where you can't really generate full power in that short of a distance. I like his odds on the feet in the first two rounds though Phone Post 3.0
This. Jones had never been rocked once in the ufc. Gonna take a lot to put him out. Phone Post 3.0

Rumble is going to magically emulate Lyoto's karate blitz?

Lyoto's timing and his charge through the opponent's defense is what makes him the biggest threat at LHW.

Rumble will be lucky to land a single clean punch. He'll come out exhausted and beat for the 3rd.

Standard procedure for Jones to beat a guy, only to have that guy say Jones sucks and the next guy will beat him, and so on and so on.. Phone Post 3.0

lol, if that's all you guys got on JBJ being "rocked" it's really desperate.

Sure Rumble has a chance to KO JBJ but I don't think it happens.

The Brotorious B.I.G -
The Brotorious B.I.G -
Took some digging but I found the gif

http://m.imgur.com/AhoHceP Phone Post 3.0
Seems like only the last one lands, judging by how jones head doesn't get snapped back in the first two. Phone Post 3.0

stringtheory - Rashad is a smart guy. Interesting to hear, got a lot of confidence in his boy.

He knows what both guys have to offer so He knows more than most.

War Rumble! Phone Post 3.0
Rashad is a smart guy, but he's also teammates with Rumble. What else is he supposed to say of someone asked them about that fight? If Jon was his teammate right now it'd be a totally different response. Phone Post 3.0

If he hits him hard enough he will go down but jones in incredibly crafty. Throw some cocaine into the mix and the guy is unbeatable.

0% bias of course Phone Post 3.0

Rumbles win over Gus was very impressive but it was off a counter that was relayed to him by Gus's idiot corner. Then you have another great KO over a past his prime little Nog and a decision over Phil Davis..

How this gives anyone confidence in a KO victory over one of the modern day GOAT's like JBJ is beyond me.. Mind bottling really. Phone Post 3.0

Shy Guy - 
xsrg95 - 
daxfactor - 
Bisping decisioned my SN -
Aikijiujitsu - Cormier landed the upper cut on Jones multiple times in the clinch its safe to say if Rumble lands the same shots it can be good night for Bones.
No one has ever even wobbled jones and I doubt that he hits that much harder then Cormier. Could he KO jones? Sure. But it won't be an uppercut from the clinch because jones stays to close where you can't really generate full power in that short of a distance. I like his odds on the feet in the first two rounds though Phone Post 3.0
This. Jones had never been rocked once in the ufc. Gonna take a lot to put him out. Phone Post 3.0

VU, you beat me to it.

lol at that being rocked.

Blastadon - Rumble is the guy to beat Jones. mma math is stupid yet u cant ignore Gustaf having a super close fight with bones and rumble destroying him in 1 round.

lol. yes, i agree your comment was stupid.