Ever hear of this guy? "Undefeated Prison Fighter"

Thread summary for noobs(Feel free to edit)

1. Ex-con claims he won every fight in prison.
  2. Forum member A calls BS on this and challenges him for a fight. Ex-con accepts.
  3. Forum member A tucks because he doesn’t want to get AIDS from Ex-con.
  4. Forum member B challenges Ex-con, match happens, B beats Ex-con via KO or TKO.
  5. Forum member B went to jail, turning into the real undefeated prison fighter.
7 Likes

Who was this ?

Actually I learned about this much later, after I had been away from here long.

If I believe some of the accounts here, that’s James Funaro.

1 Like

Isn’t that the inmate ? I mean forum member B , who was that, if you remember.

I’m too lazy to go back over this thread

If my understanding is correct, the guy who KOed/TKOed Darrow in an official match went to jail later. I don’t know for what charges.

1 Like

I wonder if that is on film somewhere

He got popped selling steroids online. I was going on to a website to see about some spicy vitamins and saw it was shut down. I looked at the papers on who owned the site and it was funaro

5 Likes

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/local/2022/03/15/troy-bodybuilder-charged-in-international-scheme-to-smuggle-drugs-that-treat-effects-of-steroids/

2 Likes

I BOUGHT PCT FROM FURANO!?!?:sob:

:joy: :joy::joy: HCG for me but I actually had a rx for them at that time but it was cheaper from him :joy:

Bump for the new fags

3 Likes

Paul Sykes would had pushed his shit in!

1 Like

This is back when the forum was alive.

4 Likes

I just found my old email to be able to log in. What times we had.

3 Likes

I just stumbled upon that ‘Paul Sykes out of context’ Facebook page

Did forum member B go to jail for beating prison guys ass or for something unrelated?

What happened to prison fighter guy after that and did he really open a McDojo?

He went to jail for a different reason. I don’t remember what he went in for. Good luck finding the info lol. His name’s James Funaro.

Darrow must be old now, possibly in his mid 60s. I don’t know about him either.

This was a time when some mods, like Dreamer MMA, were biased for forum member B. They definitely had different standards to judge our posts depending on who was posting them.

1 Like

I just googled Christian Darrow and this reddit post came up. It’s indictive of the generational change of MMA fans/community

https://www.reddit.com/r/MMA/s/5JqhiM0a52

Seriously??? Man this forum is dope haha

1 Like

And if you dont know, now you n!&&@…