everything brock is saying on the countdown

WidespreadPanic - 
Ausgepicht - 
WidespreadPanic - IMO, if Brock was proportionately re-sized to the stature of Matt Hughes, his closest body type match (big neck, stocky), with his 'skills', he would not even be in the UFC.

He's all about size and not much else, I think.

LOL...yes, there have been no incidences of D1 wrestlers amounting to anything in MMA.

Brock does not fight like a wrestler, except in that he tries to get on top and stall, occasionally G&P. If one didn't know he was a wrestler, it would be difficult to guess his base.

If getting on top of Randy Couture, bashing his face in is stalling, then yes, Brock is great at stalling.  He's had 4 MMA fights and 1 went to a decision, tell me again how he is all about stalling?

Brock is annoying but Mir is the douche... because he's NOT the meat head...  and he still acts the way he does

WidespreadPanic - IMO, if Brock was proportionately re-sized to the stature of Matt Hughes, his closest body type match (big neck, stocky), with his 'skills', he would not even be in the UFC.

He's all about size and not much else, I think.

IMO, if Brock were re-sized to Matt Hughes' stature, he'd be like Matt Hughes was at WW for much of his career. Better in some areas, perhaps worse in others (but the scenario isn't fair becuase if he were small, he'd have started training MMA years ago instead of spending years in the WWE)