Everything happens for a reason (Rampage)

I'm just speculating on possible reasons for Rampage's rampage. If you imagine that everything happens for a reason, then you can try to imagine reasons why this happened.

One reason I came up with is that perhaps in the near possible future, Toyo tires will have a recall after several thousands of their tires blow out, causing many deaths.

God says...... "Rampage, I am going to make you crazy for a period of time. You may not understand why, but it will save many lives"

-Snowball effect:

1. Toyo tightens up their quality control because of Rampages's shredded tire making public national news.

2. Many people look elsewhere for their tires, avoiding the potential malfunction of many tires.

In both cases, many potential lives could be saved.

Can anyone think of other 'silver linings' in Jackson's actions?

Hopefully this wont turn into another of the chief's insightful threads that sink to the bottom.

This is depressingly shit

the chief - 

God says...... "Rampage, I am going to make you crazy for a period of time. You may not understand why, but it will save many lives"

God made you crazy in the period of time it took you to start this thread.

God says, "the chief, i'm going to make you a cocksucker for a period of time. You may not understand why, oh nevermind, you naturally suck."

WTF does that saying even mean??? Of course everything happens for a reason. It's called causality. Big fucking deal.

I wonder if he'll change the "Rampage" thing...Quinton _____ Jackson...that could be kind of cool...but Quinton, shit happens, Jackson would not get my vote.

whatever makes you sleep at night "chief", but I just don't see it

If you are correct, G-d sure fucked up Rampage pretty good for his misterious reasons.

ttt?

A woman applying makeup in the opposite lane of traffic looked up to see the commotion and put down her eyeliner.

Had she continued, she would have swerved into a seafood market.

Sitting at that first table, and otherwise directly in her line of movement: A woman named Mona Fears and her son Bradley.

Bradley will one day enter a homosexual relationship with a man named Hamil, unknown last name, whom he will encourage to go to school for molecular engineering.

There, Hamil will meet and eventually inspire Jessica Youngstown, a young student in a nearby chemical engineering program. After a night at the opera with Hamil, she will be inspired to study late, stumbling upon what the feels is the cure for cancer.

But she is wrong.

She'll take a slow train home, dejected, traveling back to the comforting smells of her mother's kitchen. That woman, Glendale Youngstown, will lavish her with apple pie and emotional support.

Glendale had been considering suicide the night before while clicking between Wheel of Fortune and 60 Minutes. But her daughter's visit makes her realize that impulsive action... whether it's stealing a lobster, or driving on sidewalks while fleeing police, or ending your life after hundreds of lonely days in solitude... is an arrogant slap at the face of God.

From a spiritual perspective, Rampage, and anyone else who openly proclaims allegiance to Christ, has opened himself up to the wrath of many demons. He's a person with great potential for good and an audience, so his demons try all the harder to devour him. Sometimes when you're on the verge of a spiritual or faith related breakthrough of some kind, the demons in their death throes act up particularly fiercely. Rampage needs a lot of strength, prayer, physical, and emotional support to win the battle he's in right now. If he does, he will inspire people to seek and rely on Christ. If he doesn't, it will hurt some peoples' faith in Christ because people will say, "Look, he put his faith in Christ and where did it get him?" even though the reality is that faith in Christ isn't just words, it's expressed in the battles you fight and win, the fortitude you show in God's name, nd your actions in general.

The demons seem upset?

2JupitersTooMany - The demons seem upset?

Yep, they're all up in his grill, stealing his budo or something.

You dudes are insane. Do you seriosly belive this?

Rampage lost it, couse he couldn't keep his shit together.

Fame put a lot of pressure on him, so I can't really blame him, and I hope he gets better.

However, if you think for a minute that it somehow involves G-d, Big Plan, etc, I'll add another piece of the puzzle for you.

Maybe the purpose of Rampage's Rampage was so that you can creat/post on this thread, so someone like me can suggest you to go see a psychatrist, couse you certainly need it.

The devil's greatest trick is to convince people he doesn't exist.

^The church's greatest trick was to convince people he does.

This thread's greatest trick is to convince me to kill myself

J Macc 01 - ^The church's greatest trick was to convince people he does.

Cute spin, but incorrect. That's why "the devil's greatest trick is to convince people he doesn't exist" is a quote from someone else, and you just made up what you said about the church. The church certainly didn't convince me of the devil's existence or that of demons, and a lot of people in the church avoid acknowledging or thinking about it. Of course, the devil doesn't bother as much with people who don't believe in him or God. They're already easy targets, so it's understandable for you to not know about him or to make fun of others for knowing more about it. The devil attacks hardest the people who have the potential to move more than just themselves closer to God.

sadic1 - From a spiritual perspective, Rampage, and anyone else who openly proclaims allegiance to Christ, has opened himself up to the wrath of many demons. He's a person with great potential for good and an audience, so his demons try all the harder to devour him. Sometimes when you're on the verge of a spiritual or faith related breakthrough of some kind, the demons in their death throes act up particularly fiercely. . .

the devil doesn't bother as much with people who don't believe in him or God. They're already easy targets. . . The devil attacks hardest the people who have the potential to move more than just themselves closer to God.

I hate to be the one break this to you, but you and Rampage are both suffering from serious delusions. I'd honestly suggest that you seek help before you lose your grip on reality entirely.

I want a minute and a half of my life back you P.O.S. thread.