everything Matt brown says Is...

Just bat shit crazy. Calling the Robbie fight bad. Wondering why he got silva, um you dropped out of your fight with the number one contender so everyone else is booked up. You can't complain about not getting a shot when you had a shot and got injured.

You also can't say Robbie and Hendricks was a bad fight when you have 2 killers in there with eachother. If one of them was fighting brown I woulda been mad they didn't finish him but Hendricks and lawler are studs.

He also said he is a
Better wrestler then gsp. guy loses fans by saying dumb Shit all the time that's what the problem is no one will like you if you just say absurd things Phone Post 3.0

Lol who cares don't be a bitch Phone Post 3.0

4-eyed Virgin - Lol who cares don't be a bitch Phone Post 3.0
Why you on a mma forum then bra Phone Post 3.0

Maybe he says these things to get attention because apparently being quiet and finishing opponents isn't working for him... At this point he's prolly thinking fuck it even bad press is better than no press Phone Post 3.0

Matt Brown losing fans? Well....fuck em. Phone Post 3.0

trying to sell his product..means nothing

Matt Brown is the last of a dying breed.

One of the grittiest motherfuckers in the game.

If you aren't a fan, you probably aren't the type of guy I'd have beers at a BBQ with.

go back to sherdog

DoomFarmer - Matt Brown is the last of a dying breed.

If you aren't a fan, you probably aren't the type of guy I'd have beers at a BBQ with.

THIS

civ77 - 

THIS

^^^^^^

pidgey - go back to sherdog
. Phone Post 3.0

I heard he's a killer in the gym bro Phone Post 3.0

Would love to see Chris lytle tap him again Phone Post 3.0

It's the new UFC man, you gotta talk shit non stop to get the push and get the $$$.

mackass - Maybe he says these things to get attention because apparently being quiet and finishing opponents isn't working for him... At this point he's prolly thinking fuck it even bad press is better than no press Phone Post 3.0
He had a fight with condit lines up he dropped out of. He didn't deserve that fight after beating mike Pyle. Chris lytle and Brian foster whooped his ass. Sure he's on a good streak but be humble, fight a top ten before you call for a title shot. Phone Post 3.0

KimboByGhettoplex -
civ77 - 

THIS

^^^^^^
Quite comfortable not having beers with you guys Phone Post 3.0

I like when fighters have confidence in themselves. Matt Brown is always fun to watch Phone Post 3.0

KimboByGhettoplex -
civ77 - 

THIS

^^^^^^
. Phone Post 3.0

His chewing of tobacco is a bad role model to youth, as such the uFc won't put him in a title match while he is still a tobacco chewer, he has a choice give up the leaf & potentially be a champion or be stuck at $8k / $8k

KimboByGhettoplex -
civ77 - 

THIS

^^^^^^

Hendricks or lawler would put that dudes lights out. What he said was disrespectful and fkn stupid. Phone Post