everything Matt brown says Is...

cg51mma -
KimboByGhettoplex -
civ77 - 
DoomFarmer - Matt Brown is the last of a dying breed.

One of the grittiest motherfuckers in the game.

If you aren't a fan, you probably aren't the type of guy I'd have beers at a BBQ with.

THIS

^^^^^^

Hendricks or lawler would put that dudes lights out. What he said was disrespectful and fkn stupid. Phone Post

Exactly. Robbie being a underdog and putting on a boxing clinic, but Johnny using takedowns and power shots to take a close fight.

What more could you really ask for in a fight? I get he's trying to hype him self but he just sounds stupid. Chael makes sense Phone Post 3.0

rexthedog - 
KimboByGhettoplex -
civ77 - 
DoomFarmer - Matt Brown is the last of a dying breed.

One of the grittiest motherfuckers in the game.

If you aren't a fan, you probably aren't the type of guy I'd have beers at a BBQ with.

THIS

^^^^^^
Quite comfortable not having beers with you guys Phone Post 3.0

Yeah well, feelings mutual.

superCalo - 

His chewing of tobacco is a bad role model to youth, as such the uFc won't put him in a title match while he is still a tobacco chewer, he has a choice give up the leaf & potentially be a champion or be stuck at $8k / $8k

Oh stop !!!! we all know a little chew never hurt anybody 

photo image_zpsa18447af.jpg

Boobiemiles1986 -
superCalo - 

His chewing of tobacco is a bad role model to youth, as such the uFc won't put him in a title match while he is still a tobacco chewer, he has a choice give up the leaf & potentially be a champion or be stuck at $8k / $8k

You done fucked up my thread in all kinds of ways. This thread ain't about dat tobacco stuff Phone Post 3.0

Boobiemiles1986 -
superCalo - 

Omg and by quoting you I cause the picture to show up again. Fml Phone Post 3.0

Gspthegoat - 
Boobiemiles1986 -
superCalo - 

You done fucked up my thread in all kinds of ways. This thread ain't about dat tobacco stuff Phone Post 3.0

i was replying to a post? 

maybe you should contact a MOD if you have that much of a issue with it .. lol

Boobiemiles1986 -

I'm joking fella. Vu for not being able to handle it. Phone Post 3.0

BadLuck13 - Wonder boy damn near stopped him, yet he talks shit about 2 guys that would damn near dip his head off?

I hope he gets to fight one of them so he can get his clock cleaned, maybe get a little humble and go on with his career Phone Post 3.0
I really hope silva gets him but If he wins he will call for a title shot. When really condit Lombard woodly rory Mac gsp lawler hendricks would honestly embarrass him. Well most would. Phone Post 3.0

Gspthegoat - 
Boobiemiles1986 -

oh boy .... i guess sarcasm really is hard to sense thru the internet .... nevermind ..... Seee the lol at the end 

Boobiemiles1986 -
Gspthegoat - 
Boobiemiles1986 -

oh boy .... i guess sarcasm really is hard to sense thru the internet .... nevermind ..... Seee the lol at the end 

Vd Phone Post 3.0

Gspthegoat - 
Boobiemiles1986 -
Gspthegoat - 
Boobiemiles1986 -

Vd Phone Post 3.0

keep em coming 

He's just trying to generate interest in a future fight. Huge fan of Matt Brown and his old school fighting mentality.

OP is still trying to figure out how Rogan knew what a Von Flue choke was, because NOBODY knew what that sub was. Lol Phone Post 3.0

superCalo -

3/10, not your best work Calo. Phone Post 3.0

Matt Brown was once predicted to win a fight by murder by another professional mixed martial artist. Your opinion is invalid OP. Phone Post 3.0

I like Matt Brown as a fighter big time. But I've never seen two MMA fighters stand in the pocket and exchange for a whole fight like Hendricks and Lawler did. That was an amazing fight and both the fighters should receive only praise for their performances.

pidgey - go back to sherdog
Bwahahaha! Phone Post 3.0

Hate420 - OP is still trying to figure out how Rogan knew what a Von Flue choke was, because NOBODY knew what that sub was. Lol Phone Post 3.0
Did you fall victim to me? Call me Rick grimes cause ill bite cha fuckin neck Phone Post 3.0

Gspthegoat -
Hate420 - OP is still trying to figure out how Rogan knew what a Von Flue choke was, because NOBODY knew what that sub was. Lol Phone Post 3.0
Did you fall victim to me? Call me Rick grimes cause ill bite cha fuckin neck Phone Post 3.0
Are you 12? Seriously? Phone Post 3.0