everything Matt brown says Is...

Will bump everytime
He says something nutty Phone Post 3.0

He must have made a deal at the crossroads. He is the Immortal after all. Phone Post 3.0

allforroy - He must have made a deal at the crossroads. He is the Immortal after all. Phone Post 3.0

I will see him there, so he won't be lonely

Matt was testing the waters with the Rousey / topless women's division talk, and now he's getting his opinion posted every time he opens his mouth. Smart. How else will he stand out from the pack? The UFC needs more personalities like Brown and Hendricks, not bland, faceless mixed martial artists. Phone Post 3.0

Its his job to think he is the best. And he fights balls to the wall like he really does.

Brendan shaub said the same thing about hendricks lawler and he constantly complains that fans like brawls and not technique. Phone Post 3.0

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/4/6/5586276/ufc-matt-brown-campaigning-for-a-title-shot-i-would-beat-johny-hendricks-handedly-mma-news

El-oh-el

rexthedog -
KimboByGhettoplex -
civ77 - 
DoomFarmer - Matt Brown is the last of a dying breed.

One of the grittiest motherfuckers in the game.

If you aren't a fan, you probably aren't the type of guy I'd have beers at a BBQ with.

THIS

^^^^^^
Quite comfortable not having beers with you guys Phone Post 3.0
THIS Phone Post 3.0

Browns a blue collar fighter trying to make a $.

I think at best he would be towards the bottom of the top 10 in the division.

While I agree he's definitely overhyping himself, Chael set an unfortunate precedent proving such talk is worth it to give you big fights. Furthermore, Matt Brown may just be the single most improved fighter upon joining the UFC ever. Nothing wrong with believing in yourself especially if it turns you from a .500 minor league fighter to being Las Vegas' biggest gambling nightmare to date. Just how many upsets has this guy been a part of/hype trains derailed? Matt Brown is a fucking badass and I could care less if he professes himself as the second coming of Christ as long as he continues to be as entertaining as he's been in the past.

DoomFarmer - Matt Brown is the last of a dying breed.

If you aren't a fan, you probably aren't the type of guy I'd have beers at a BBQ with.

yep

Matt Brown derails Hype trains. The Erick Silva extress is getting Fitch'd

I agree Brown is derailing hype trains, that's why he's nowhere near a titleshot since that would mean beating top 10 fighters instead of hype trains. Brown probably takes a beating from Erick and finishes him when Erick gasses

We're talking about Matt Brown, and he deserves to be talked about as a contender more than guys coming off of losses.

Brian J DSouza - We're talking about Matt Brown, and he deserves to be talked about as a contender more than guys coming off of losses.

Sure he should be further up the ladder than Diaz, but luckily we have guys like Woodley, Lombard, Rory who actually have top 10 wins and are easily above Brown

It doesnt matter what he says in my opinion, watch how he fights. He isnt playing for points. He will always have fans Phone Post 3.0

DoomFarmer - Matt Brown is the last of a dying breed.

Exactly Phone Post 3.0

Whoever sells the most PPV's and is available will get the next title shot. If Matt is smart he'll follow Ronda's lead and talk about how he could beat Cain Velasquez or something.

As long as he keeps getting his name out there, and promises an exciting fight, he's relevant.

They're dropping the ball on Matt Brown.

I still pine for the fight that will never be - Nick Diaz v Matt Brown.

Silva is a dangerous opponent. A win oner him gets Brown nowhere. A loss sets him back 2 years. Phone Post 3.0

WithoutSpoilersdotCom - you better stop talking shit about matt brown

hes the man

and i am not kidding. i dont take lightly to insulting matt serra and matt brown.

you can insult matt hughes all day tho
Gsp beats all 3. At once Phone Post 3.0

Matt brown is a former heroine addict, this is what he really thinks and don't give a flying armbar about it. Phone Post 3.0

DoomFarmer - Matt Brown is the last of a dying breed.

This. Phone Post 3.0